It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play an exciting RPG with intuitive fighting system.
Genre: RPG
Discount: 10% off until 21st July 2022, 7 AM UTC

Warning: adult content
low rated
TheGrimLord: Did you forget that A Housewife's Healing Touch also came over along with Evenicle 2? And they were offered to pretty much every single western publisher? That's twice since Dohna Dohna. Depending on sales, I see no reason why they wouldn't continue. We've gotten two games from Alicesoft post Rance directly from Alicesoft. Look it up on VNDB. They have no problems working with western publishers to sell on storefronts. I'm referring to sales. Before, it was strictly MG. Jast didn't have any of their titles and neither did Johren. When you submit your game to a western publisher, you are working with them to sell the game. That is what I am referring to.

Also, we can't trust the official staff of MangaGamer now? Are we that paranoid? When the social media manager who would have an ear to these things tells us that no, they are not hearing back from GOG, we should definitely consider his words there. He would know. Someone asked, he responded via the official MG Twitter account. It was linked in another thread. How much more information do you need?

They're both NTR because you're taking someone else's lover. Even the pure love is netorare because that is not your partner. You are stealing that person from someone else.

And finally, if you know so much about this shit, then why don't you correct me instead of downvoting me. I guess you're the Alicesoft guy so do your thing. Speak, if I have it wrong. You have a mouth, you have fingers. Instead of downvoting and being silent, open your mouth, mate.

Let me add. When you make a game, record, anything at all and you want to sell it, you work with a publisher, label, etc. Maybe they do not officially publish you, but you do work with them in order to sell that product. That is a partnership, that is working with that publisher. I should not have said "published" like when Jast publishes Tokyo Necro with their logo. I mean like working with that publisher to sell your game. They publish your material on their site. They do not own it, but they have a partnership with you to sell it. So you work with them.
Lucumo: "Over", "along with". Such badly chosen words. If you mean with "over" that a back catalogue title got an English translation, then, sure. If you mean "over", as in "over to the West", then no, because such a thing doesn't exist in the first place with digital titles. It also didn't come "along with" Oku-sama no Kaifuku Jutsu as it wasn't a back catalogue title and it also got released physically and digitally on a number of storefronts at the same time. If you want to paint translations as releases, then specifically refer to them as such (otherwise it gets muddy because then you can also draw from other, official, releases, like Chinese versions) because the only non-mobage released after Dohna Dohna was the already-mentioned Oku-sama no Kaifuku Jutsu. Also, you need to learn the difference between the publisher and a storefront.
As you apparently haven't noticed, I spoke in general about Western publishers. Some are worse than others of course. As for Mangagamer, apart from questionable translations, they also like to insult the people who buy their translated games. When it comes to lack of professionality, I rank them rather high.
And here you need to learn the difference between "netori" and "netorare". That they are two different words should give you a hint. The latter is also a lot more of a fetish while the former is pretty common and generally not fetishized.
Maybe because it's pointless? Correcting people on the internet if they are spouting nonsense barely ever leads to a positive outcome. It's just wasted time in the end. In this case, I just couldn't keep my eye-rolling in check, so I had to type something. And as for people spreading wrong information, that's basically everywhere these days. Even if you look at VNDB, there are lots of mistakes there and it only grew with the influx of new users over the last several years after more and more VNs started getting localized into English.
Here we go about translations. Please tell me you're not the guy who argued with Blood about the Closed Game translation. Listen, it's good that you know all this information, but I mostly sailed along from 2012 to now not knowing all the differences. I know about eroge, nukige and the uselessness of plotge. I also know about moege which I avoid as well as BL/Otome. All that other stuff is still kinda new to me as not all of us got that deep into the terminology. NTR is NTR as far as myself and even many anime nerds are concerned. If it has cuckholding, it shouldn't matter whether it is one way or the other. You still cuck someone's wife. From the prologue, we know that is someone else's wife. From the title, we know that is someone else's wife. The only difference that I have been told regarding the two paths is that one is darker and has more gameplay than the other. But no, as other people have said, it is not a "Pure Love Route" if you are making love to someone else's wife. There's no pure love there, I'm sorry. The game is NTR regardless of what form it takes.
Happy to see this here. Hopefully Rance X will be released here as well when the translation is done.
micktiegs_8: It's intended to be censored. There's no differences.
Gersen: Not sure what you mean, that is has the standard Japanese mosaic or that the sequel was created without any H scene by Alicesoft ?
I'm literally not complaining about the intended mosaic. Other people are saying I am.
Lucumo: "Over", "along with". Such badly chosen words. If you mean with "over" that a back catalogue title got an English translation, then, sure. If you mean "over", as in "over to the West", then no, because such a thing doesn't exist in the first place with digital titles. It also didn't come "along with" Oku-sama no Kaifuku Jutsu as it wasn't a back catalogue title and it also got released physically and digitally on a number of storefronts at the same time. If you want to paint translations as releases, then specifically refer to them as such (otherwise it gets muddy because then you can also draw from other, official, releases, like Chinese versions) because the only non-mobage released after Dohna Dohna was the already-mentioned Oku-sama no Kaifuku Jutsu. Also, you need to learn the difference between the publisher and a storefront.
As you apparently haven't noticed, I spoke in general about Western publishers. Some are worse than others of course. As for Mangagamer, apart from questionable translations, they also like to insult the people who buy their translated games. When it comes to lack of professionality, I rank them rather high.
And here you need to learn the difference between "netori" and "netorare". That they are two different words should give you a hint. The latter is also a lot more of a fetish while the former is pretty common and generally not fetishized.
Maybe because it's pointless? Correcting people on the internet if they are spouting nonsense barely ever leads to a positive outcome. It's just wasted time in the end. In this case, I just couldn't keep my eye-rolling in check, so I had to type something. And as for people spreading wrong information, that's basically everywhere these days. Even if you look at VNDB, there are lots of mistakes there and it only grew with the influx of new users over the last several years after more and more VNs started getting localized into English.
TheGrimLord: Here we go about translations. Please tell me you're not the guy who argued with Blood about the Closed Game translation. Listen, it's good that you know all this information, but I mostly sailed along from 2012 to now not knowing all the differences. I know about eroge, nukige and the uselessness of plotge. I also know about moege which I avoid as well as BL/Otome. All that other stuff is still kinda new to me as not all of us got that deep into the terminology. NTR is NTR as far as myself and even many anime nerds are concerned. If it has cuckholding, it shouldn't matter whether it is one way or the other. You still cuck someone's wife. From the prologue, we know that is someone else's wife. From the title, we know that is someone else's wife. The only difference that I have been told regarding the two paths is that one is darker and has more gameplay than the other. But no, as other people have said, it is not a "Pure Love Route" if you are making love to someone else's wife. There's no pure love there, I'm sorry. The game is NTR regardless of what form it takes.
Well, now it just boils down to you not caring about what I wrote and simple ignorance. "As for relying on Twitter or whatever from some Western publishers...lol." This should have given you a good hint that I don't care about social media and also don't care about Western publishers (I buy originals only), apart from getting knowledge from some forum threads. "Deep into terminology". Netorare is one of the largest - if not the largest - fetish around. It's basic knowledge. What you think doesn't matter. You said it yourself that you have barely any clue at all. So what you think netori is or isn't just isn't true. Also, perspective matters.
micktiegs_8: Seriously? I have to route to a different country to buy an 'adult' game? Suppose I should see if it's even worth it.

actually, I'll just grab it from Jast or Kagura. <--- psa for other censored folks.
Do you know of any decent free proxies that work for this purpose?
micktiegs_8: Seriously? I have to route to a different country to buy an 'adult' game? Suppose I should see if it's even worth it.

actually, I'll just grab it from Jast or Kagura. <--- psa for other censored folks.
Crosmando: Do you know of any decent free proxies that work for this purpose?
Yes, but no they cost money. So really, just buy it from Jast because it's DRM free there.
Sorry, I can’t access the GOG Evenicle 2 gamecard page, even though I’m not in Japan or Australia. I can see the Evenicle game page but not this new release. I’ve tried it on 3 browsers and 2 PCs and a US, South America and UK VPN but it’s like Evenicle 2 doesn’t exist on GOG for me. What is happening?
low rated
TheGrimLord: Here we go about translations. Please tell me you're not the guy who argued with Blood about the Closed Game translation. Listen, it's good that you know all this information, but I mostly sailed along from 2012 to now not knowing all the differences. I know about eroge, nukige and the uselessness of plotge. I also know about moege which I avoid as well as BL/Otome. All that other stuff is still kinda new to me as not all of us got that deep into the terminology. NTR is NTR as far as myself and even many anime nerds are concerned. If it has cuckholding, it shouldn't matter whether it is one way or the other. You still cuck someone's wife. From the prologue, we know that is someone else's wife. From the title, we know that is someone else's wife. The only difference that I have been told regarding the two paths is that one is darker and has more gameplay than the other. But no, as other people have said, it is not a "Pure Love Route" if you are making love to someone else's wife. There's no pure love there, I'm sorry. The game is NTR regardless of what form it takes.
Lucumo: Well, now it just boils down to you not caring about what I wrote and simple ignorance. "As for relying on Twitter or whatever from some Western publishers...lol." This should have given you a good hint that I don't care about social media and also don't care about Western publishers (I buy originals only), apart from getting knowledge from some forum threads. "Deep into terminology". Netorare is one of the largest - if not the largest - fetish around. It's basic knowledge. What you think doesn't matter. You said it yourself that you have barely any clue at all. So what you think netori is or isn't just isn't true. Also, perspective matters.
I don't care, Mark. You may have gotten a new profile, but it's the same BS. Go whine about it on some other forum and downvote me like the child you are acting like on here.
direspirefirewire: Sorry, I can’t access the GOG Evenicle 2 gamecard page, even though I’m not in Japan or Australia. I can see the Evenicle game page but not this new release. I’ve tried it on 3 browsers and 2 PCs and a US, South America and UK VPN but it’s like Evenicle 2 doesn’t exist on GOG for me. What is happening?
Just go buy it from Jast. It's also DRM-Free there, as has been stated.
Post edited July 08, 2022 by TheGrimLord
Hmmm. Its not available on gog anymore. If you follow the links, it vanishes.
And on Jast store they want 40$....

And 40$ for a game? Have i missed something important?
I liked the reviews. I would like to try it out, as the game seems to be fun.
But i do not want to download a cracked version, because i somehow want to support the company.
But i don´t want to pay a overpriced thing.

So, i just wait. Maybe there will be some decent offer in some closer future.
direspirefirewire: Sorry, I can’t access the GOG Evenicle 2 gamecard page, even though I’m not in Japan or Australia. I can see the Evenicle game page but not this new release. I’ve tried it on 3 browsers and 2 PCs and a US, South America and UK VPN but it’s like Evenicle 2 doesn’t exist on GOG for me. What is happening?
Its the same for me. Its the same for some other "adult" - games. I think, it has something to do with the country i am from? Gog does not allow me to buy this kind of games from them somehow. And the VPN-method is not working anymore. I guess, they have learned their lesson in the past, when you were able to buy games on gog for a fraction of the price by just using an vpn. The first time i learned about gog using it i was furious. I wanted to leave gog and never come back. But after calming down i decided to stay at gog. I like this foolish page too much....
Post edited July 10, 2022 by dessoul
low rated
dessoul: Hmmm. Its not available on gog anymore. If you follow the links, it vanishes.
And on Jast store they want 40$....

And 40$ for a game? Have i missed something important?
I liked the reviews. I would like to try it out, as the game seems to be fun.
But i do not want to download a cracked version, because i somehow want to support the company.
But i don´t want to pay a overpriced thing.

So, i just wait. Maybe there will be some decent offer in some closer future.
dessoul: Its the same for me. Its the same for some other "adult" - games. I think, it has something to do with the country i am from? Gog does not allow me to buy this kind of games from them somehow. And the VPN-method is not working anymore. I guess, they have learned their lesson in the past, when you were able to buy games on gog for a fraction of the price by just using an vpn. The first time i learned about gog using it i was furious. I wanted to leave gog and never come back. But after calming down i decided to stay at gog. I like this foolish page too much....
It's a 55+ hour JRPG that just got released this year. So yes, $40 seems right. This is not a quick sex game, it's as complex as any other Japanese role playing game. If you want to play an RPG that you can't finish in an hour or so, play this. Also, there's no crack. Steam rejected it. The game is DRM-Free from the beginning.
Post edited July 11, 2022 by TheGrimLord
dessoul: Its the same for me. Its the same for some other "adult" - games. I think, it has something to do with the country i am from?
Yeah, regionally locked in Germany, alongside dozens of other games (or check the raw data for the full list of IDs