It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play an exciting RPG with intuitive fighting system.
Genre: RPG
Discount: 10% off until 21st July 2022, 7 AM UTC

Warning: adult content
Seriously? I have to route to a different country to buy an 'adult' game? Suppose I should see if it's even worth it.

actually, I'll just grab it from Jast or Kagura. <--- psa for other censored folks.
Post edited July 07, 2022 by micktiegs_8
Hands on your weapon, and get ready to fight...
Aaaaand... Insta-buy!

Super happy to see this game on the GOG store. Let's hope to see more release from Alicesoft in the future.
micktiegs_8: Seriously? I have to route to a different country to buy an 'adult' game? Suppose I should see if it's even worth it.

actually, I'll just grab it from Jast or Kagura. <--- psa for other censored folks.
Apologies if i'm inferring the wrong message from you, but this is censored everywhere not just gog. Kagura doesn't have a patch and since Alicesoft self published they decided to keep it censored.

If i'm wrong then maybe someone will correct me, but this was my understanding last time I did in depth research.
micktiegs_8: Seriously? I have to route to a different country to buy an 'adult' game? Suppose I should see if it's even worth it.

trevorism: Apologies if i'm inferring the wrong message from you, but this is censored everywhere not just gog. Kagura doesn't have a patch and since Alicesoft self published they decided to keep it censored.

If i'm wrong then maybe someone will correct me, but this was my understanding last time I did in depth research.
Yeah, I meant censored as in 'censored from getting the game, period'.

I know there's no patches for demosaics.

trevorism: Apologies if i'm inferring the wrong message from you, but this is censored everywhere not just gog. Kagura doesn't have a patch and since Alicesoft self published they decided to keep it censored.

I think the implication was that its not available for sale in Australia. It's not the first Adult game that is funnily enough sold elsewhere but isn't available on GOG censored or otherwise.
When you said "keep it censored" you mean that it has the Japanese mosaic censoring, not that it was censored further for the western release, right ?
Gersen: When you said "keep it censored" you mean that it has the Japanese mosaic censoring, not that it was censored further for the western release, right ?
It's intended to be censored. There's no differences.
A lot of these type of games do benefit from the censorship. Sometimes eroticism is more of letting your mind race, rather than to blatantly and simply show genitals. Mosaic censorship is just a part of the presentation.

You can argue that a lot of people "get off" from stuff like this, see japanese adult videos. If people hate any kind of censorship so much, they wouldn't watch it. But alas, reality is often different.
Unavailable in Japan, fuckin lol
Region locked again, Come on.
micktiegs_8: It's intended to be censored. There's no differences.
Not sure what you mean, that is has the standard Japanese mosaic or that the sequel was created without any H scene by Alicesoft ?
Wishlisted for now. I'm broke after the summer sale... :-P
Experiment513: Wishlisted for now. I'm broke after the summer sale... :-P
Yeah, it's pretty crappy timing as I just gouged out my food budget for these sales...