It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Saving throw successful.

At the behest of the mighty wizards, you have made a thousand-hour journey through the Forgotten Realms. As you reminisce upon your experiences, the critical hits, and the skill checks, little do you know that your quest is far from over. At dawn, you choose a new path through the DRM-free realm of GOG.com, and seek more adventure in the realms of Krynn, Dark Sun, and Ravenloft.

The missing pieces of cRPG history are coming back together! Our Dungeons & Dragons inventory just got bigger with three new packs containing seven long lost RPG digital premieres.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Ravenloft Series</span> - featuring Strahd's Possession, Stone Prophet - is one of the largest and most popular D&D settings ever. A gothic-noir universe ruled by the dark powers that be.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Krynn Series</span> - featuring Champions of Krynn, Death Knights of Krynn, The Dark Queen of Krynn - a trilogy of famous Dragonlance stories, based on the incredibly successful Forgotten Realms video-game formula.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Dark Sun Series</span> - featuring Shattered Lands, Wake of the Ravager - a pair of titles set in the post-apocalyptic take on D&D - a world where magic is banished and water is as scarce as hope.

Traverse, and become lost once more in, the incredible digital worlds of Dungeons & Dragons - once again resurrected from video game limbo and delivered straight to your modern computer. Hassle free, DRM-free, on GOG.com!
Fantastic.
Now I can retire the old floppy's to the shelf in the attic.

Good Job GOG, been waiting for these.

Now only 2 Gold Box games remain to my knowledge, Any chance Buck Rogers will make an appearance as Well ?
Yes! YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Time to memorize that old hold person, fireball and stinking cloud spells and return to Krynn :)
Awesome. The Gold box-box series is almost complete. It would have incredible if these versions were emulated Amiga versions as they were the best versions at the time. Outstanding!!!!
Ravenloft... Now I know what to put under the Christmas tree. I mean , that and Dark Sun and the forgotten realms II & III and Kryn.... ;-)
Post edited October 27, 2015 by Phc7006
This year's classic releases have been decidedly epic and there is no end in sight. A friend of mine still has the original boxed Ravenloft and Dark Sun games but I don't have any operational floppy drives so digital releases are a welcome sight.
I thought those would be too obscure to make it on here but we've been lucky to get quite a bunch of lesser known titles in recent months. A great time for classic gaming.
Two words, GOG: thank you. You're spoiling us this year, the Krynn games have always been my favorite Gold Box releases and the other ones are classics too. I'm looking forward to re-living the Amiga days of my childhood when taking a break from Witcher 3. I think I'm getting old.
Yay!

Thanks a lot for Ravenloft!
No Buck Rogers? :P
yeah!!!! DRAGONLANCE!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
I'm happy they're here, but they're waay too classic for me, sadly. Maybe I'll try them out at some point, but I'm not holding my breath.
Hell freaking yes! Dark Sun! too bad im short on cash, maybe next month.
Dragonstrike and Spelljammer, and the Buck Rogers games must come next! Please complete my collection of floppy drive games here on GoG! :D
So GOG is listed as publisher. Does that mean GOG own full rights to the game?

I would wishlist an hd version of Dark Sun if GOG was willing to make one.
Holy shit! Instabuy, all of them :) God, how I loved Dark Sun back in the days, that will be a great game for the holidays :)
Blakes7: So GOG is listed as publisher. Does that mean GOG own full rights to the game?

I would wishlist an hd version of Dark Sun if GOG was willing to make one.
GOG isn't a developer. If anyone would be able to make a remake of any of the games, it would be GOG's sister company, CD Projekt RED.