It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Saving throw successful.

At the behest of the mighty wizards, you have made a thousand-hour journey through the Forgotten Realms. As you reminisce upon your experiences, the critical hits, and the skill checks, little do you know that your quest is far from over. At dawn, you choose a new path through the DRM-free realm of GOG.com, and seek more adventure in the realms of Krynn, Dark Sun, and Ravenloft.

The missing pieces of cRPG history are coming back together! Our Dungeons & Dragons inventory just got bigger with three new packs containing seven long lost RPG digital premieres.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Ravenloft Series</span> - featuring Strahd's Possession, Stone Prophet - is one of the largest and most popular D&D settings ever. A gothic-noir universe ruled by the dark powers that be.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Krynn Series</span> - featuring Champions of Krynn, Death Knights of Krynn, The Dark Queen of Krynn - a trilogy of famous Dragonlance stories, based on the incredibly successful Forgotten Realms video-game formula.

<span class="bold">--Dungeons &amp; Dragons: Dark Sun Series</span> - featuring Shattered Lands, Wake of the Ravager - a pair of titles set in the post-apocalyptic take on D&D - a world where magic is banished and water is as scarce as hope.

Traverse, and become lost once more in, the incredible digital worlds of Dungeons & Dragons - once again resurrected from video game limbo and delivered straight to your modern computer. Hassle free, DRM-free, on GOG.com!
Not for me, but I'm happy they're here .
Nothing for me but still nice to see some new classical titles.
I love GOG. I've been hoping for the Krynn games since I joined the site.
Dark Sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If only I had money, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! They'll be here, I know! WOWOWWOWWWWWWW!!!!!!! The other packages excite me too!!!
Did i mention that I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! DARK SUN at last!!!!!
Negatus: I thought the Dark Sun games were turn-based, but the GOG store page uses the "action" tag. Are these games real-time action games, turn-based, or some kind of real-time with pause?
That tag has been sacked.

Game is real-time, combat is turn-based :)
Glad to see a nice batch of classics up. I'll wait until I work down some of my back log but look forward to these in the future!
JudasIscariot: Game is real-time, combat is turn-based :)
Real-based turn-time. Sweet.
JudasIscariot: Game is real-time, combat is turn-based :)
IAmSinistar: Real-based turn-time. Sweet.
Real time based turn game yay!
IAmSinistar: Real-based turn-time. Sweet.
nightcraw1er.488: Real time based turn game yay!
Actually, if you're familiar with Zeno's Arrow Paradox, real-time IS turn-based. Just very, very tiny turns. :)
Negatus: I thought the Dark Sun games were turn-based, but the GOG store page uses the "action" tag. Are these games real-time action games, turn-based, or some kind of real-time with pause?
JudasIscariot: That tag has been sacked.

Game is real-time, combat is turn-based :)
Did you guys have any trouble making Wake of the Ravager run smoothly? I tried that game on dosbox some time ago and it was really sluggish no matter how high I set the cpu cycles, while the first game ran fine.
CarrionCrow: Crap...can't decide which one to get first. Ravenloft looks like the no-brainer, but Dark Sun looks different enough to be a good change of pace from binge drinking and cursing at graph paper during Eye of the Beholder.
Ravenloft has auto-mapping.

Go for it!
Elmofongo: I'm sensing cynical sarcasm in that statement.

Mind elaborating?
Is any more needed? How can they add Galaxy integration without the source code? That is of course assuming that they don't, but if they did it's not as if GOG are game developers. Hell, they struggle enough with web development.
Does anybody know something about the levelling and max levels in those games, especially in the Dark Sun games?
Dalthnock: Ravenloft has auto-mapping.

Go for it!
I noticed that. Seeing that screenshot made me happy in a way that only someone who draws maps like a spastic with two hook hands can fully appreciate.