It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't throw them with idle hands.

Devil Daggers is now available on GOG.com, 25% off until April 17, 1pm UTC.
Time is relative, isn't it? Waiting for the Next Big Game™ to finish downloading seems to be taking eons, while surviving in a first-person arena swarming with floating demons from HELL appears to only last a couple of seconds. Probably because it actually does.
Point is, you just need to keep at it, perfect your swift moves and dagger-throwing technique, and the Leaderboards may soon be hosting your initials. Maybe.

Additional note: Some of the game's functionalities (creating a custom account, submitting scores to leaderboards, watching replays) require an Internet connection.
Not a good sign when the cover art looks better than the game. :P
Considering how low the requirements are to play the game, I think it looks pretty sick.
low rated
[yawn...]
Post edited April 10, 2018 by tburger
Nice to finally see this game on GOG! But does a local replay require an internet connection?
low rated
what I could tell about the game from the trailer:

it contains black and orangish

*looks at screenshots*

yep, the game is black and orange

wow, this looks like shit!!!
Post edited April 10, 2018 by drealmer7
Its a nice game, but beware if you tend to get motion sickness - its one of these games. Watch vidyas before buying
Does the game engine use OpenGL or DirectX?
high rated
Always nice to see a game that comes with the soundtrack included as a goodie.
MrFortyFive: Always nice to see a game that comes with the soundtrack included as a goodie.
Have you tried the GOG version yet? I'm trying to figure out if it still has local replays without needing the internet.
I've seen this game only on gameplays - I admit that I like this delicate "vibe" of Hexen/Heretic style, BUT

a)Lack of background is IMO too tiring for eyes
b)I can't imagine how long would I be able to play in such "survival" FPS. It would work well as some additional mode, but as entire game? I'm sceptical.

Although I would definitelly try this game if it would have some "proper"/classic single-player mode.
IronArcturus: Does the game engine use OpenGL or DirectX?
Since it has a Mac and Linux version, my money is on OpenGL (OpenGL 3.3 is also mentioned as a requirement).
WinterSnowfall: Since it has a Mac and Linux version, my money is on OpenGL (OpenGL 3.3 is also mentioned as a requirement).
That's good! Do you know if it has local replays without needing the internet?
In terms of truly hellish soundscapery and good spatial/binaural audio design, this is the bees knees.
IronArcturus: That's good! Do you know if it has local replays without needing the internet?
I'm not sure - it's not exactly my cup of tea, so have not actually played it, but from the reviews I've read I remember the replay feature was only mentioned in the context of online leaderboards (as in you can watch the longest run of any player). Perhaps someone who's tried it can shed some light.