It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't throw them with idle hands.

Devil Daggers is now available on GOG.com, 25% off until April 17, 1pm UTC.
Time is relative, isn't it? Waiting for the Next Big Game™ to finish downloading seems to be taking eons, while surviving in a first-person arena swarming with floating demons from HELL appears to only last a couple of seconds. Probably because it actually does.
Point is, you just need to keep at it, perfect your swift moves and dagger-throwing technique, and the Leaderboards may soon be hosting your initials. Maybe.

Additional note: Some of the game's functionalities (creating a custom account, submitting scores to leaderboards, watching replays) require an Internet connection.
MartiusR: I've seen this game only on gameplays - I admit that I like this delicate "vibe" of Hexen/Heretic style, BUT

a)Lack of background is IMO too tiring for eyes
b)I can't imagine how long would I be able to play in such "survival" FPS. It would work well as some additional mode, but as entire game? I'm sceptical.

Although I would definitelly try this game if it would have some "proper"/classic single-player mode.
It's advertised as an arcade game. When I read that, I immediately lost interest. So I don't think that there will ever be a classic singleplayer mode for this game.
Cool!
deleted
pkk234: Considering how low the requirements are to play the game, I think it looks pretty sick.
It does indeed. As in, looking at it makes me feel sick.
IronArcturus: That's good! Do you know if it has local replays without needing the internet?
Just saw this in the original GOG announcement for the game:

Additional note: Some of the game's functionalities (creating a custom account, submitting scores to leaderboards, watching replays) require an Internet connection.
drealmer7: what I could tell about the game from the trailer:

it contains black and orangish

*looks at screenshots*

yep, the game is black and orange

wow, this looks like shit!!!
It may not be the prettiest girl in class, but the gameplay is spot on. It currently have a Overwhelmingly Positive (95% of 3,113 reviews) on Steam. Guess it depends if you favor looks over substance.

Anyway - another case of yet again a bit to slow, gOg? 2 Years late, this time...
Hmm. Don't ask me how but I feel this may give me nightmares. Maybe it's the sounds used in the trailer.
WinterSnowfall: Just saw this in the original GOG announcement for the game:

WinterSnowfall:
Yeah, I know the online replays require a connection, but I'm trying to figure out if the game's own local replays require an internet connection or not.
Nice to see this finally get a release here. Thanks!
This is a great and solid game in the arcade scene, but being without a plot, the only real purpose of the game is to get the only achievement present, so why wasn't it implemented on GOG? :(
Alexim: This is a great and solid game in the arcade scene, but being without a plot, the only real purpose of the game is to get the only achievement present, so why wasn't it implemented on GOG? :(
no more than a game like Tetris, PacMan, Arcaniod, Space Invaders, RollCage, Wipeout and many other games only have the purpose of achievements... still fun games to play, though, even if no achievements are registered anywhere online.

On Steam the game has 1 achievement only, that's it.

edit: and that achievement is "Survive 500 seconds"
Post edited April 10, 2018 by amok
amok: no more than a game like Tetris, PacMan, Arcaniod, Space Invaders, RollCage, Wipeout and many other games only have the purpose of achievements... still fun games to play, though, even if no achievements are registered anywhere online.

Have you tried the GOG version yet? Does it have any local features or does everything require an internet connection?
amok: no more than a game like Tetris, PacMan, Arcaniod, Space Invaders, RollCage, Wipeout and many other games only have the purpose of achievements... still fun games to play, though, even if no achievements are registered anywhere online.

IronArcturus: Have you tried the GOG version yet? Does it have any local features or does everything require an internet connection?
no, unless it comes on Connect, I see no reason to get it again here. I played it 2 years ago, and now got other games I want to play. As said, for gOg it was too little too late for me.
Alexim: This is a great and solid game in the arcade scene, but being without a plot, the only real purpose of the game is to get the only achievement present, so why wasn't it implemented on GOG? :(

Yeah, an additional reason why it shouldn't be so difficult to add a single achievement even on GOG, at least it gives a small satisfaction for having completed the game and killed the boss, because if I understand well it continues potentially to infinity until you die.
Frigging FINALLY!

Now all we need is a gog release of Thumper. Go upvote it on the wishlist:

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/thumper