It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't throw them with idle hands.

Devil Daggers is now available on GOG.com, 25% off until April 17, 1pm UTC.
Time is relative, isn't it? Waiting for the Next Big Game™ to finish downloading seems to be taking eons, while surviving in a first-person arena swarming with floating demons from HELL appears to only last a couple of seconds. Probably because it actually does.
Point is, you just need to keep at it, perfect your swift moves and dagger-throwing technique, and the Leaderboards may soon be hosting your initials. Maybe.

Additional note: Some of the game's functionalities (creating a custom account, submitting scores to leaderboards, watching replays) require an Internet connection.
m4ttbush: Thanks for the feedback.

I'll look in to adding offline score/replay saving.
Cool, thanks!
Btw, you should ask Gog to give you the special account for devs.
Post edited April 10, 2018 by phaolo

picked this up earlier today, and yes that would be awesome!

thanks!
As I was reading the thread I was starting to feel like a fool for jumping the gun too quickly and impulse-buying this game. Then I got to post#59 and was hopeful I hadn't wasted my money after all. :)

PS: well, I hope this is the real Matt Bush and not someone impersonating him...
This looks super cool! Some proper arcade fun with strong sound design.

Greatly appreciated that you're looking into this so quickly so that we can have the perfect package.

Hi, can you add also the achievement like on Steam please?

Bought!
What in hell am I looking at?

I'm shooting an orangey smear in a sensory deprivation tank? Endlessly?

Another one for the "how the BLEEP does this game get on GOG when my favorite game got rejected" file.
yogsloth: What in hell am I looking at?

I'm shooting an orangey smear in a sensory deprivation tank? Endlessly?

Another one for the "how the BLEEP does this game get on GOG when my favorite game got rejected" file.
Some folks really loved the game
It's really quite a good game. Might not seem like much if you're just going by the still images or descriptions, but it's a classic "just one more try" sort of thing. Good to play when you want something intense but which won't take a huge amount of time.
When I play 2600 I take photos of my score. Im just sayin'...
Ah, I see someone forgot to bring a torch.
Darvond: Ah, I see someone forgot to bring a torch.
"No one is allowed to see za Torch!"
Wow. This game is good!
high rated
Have to say it is very grating as a prospective buyer that us offline gamers are treated like second-class citizens. If being able to save scores offline is added, great...my question, though, if I may be so bold, is to ask why was it not there in the first place? I am not overly familiar with this game but I am consistently disturbed by the trend in games of online features so often being the focus, with basic, offline features unavailable until later.
high rated
KasperHviid: Wow. This game is good!
oy - have you not looked at the still images! How dare you suggest this game is good! and I can see pixels !!11!11one!!!11 This game is clearly and objectively crap! Because! And did I mention pixels!