It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't throw them with idle hands.

Devil Daggers is now available on GOG.com, 25% off until April 17, 1pm UTC.
Time is relative, isn't it? Waiting for the Next Big Game™ to finish downloading seems to be taking eons, while surviving in a first-person arena swarming with floating demons from HELL appears to only last a couple of seconds. Probably because it actually does.
Point is, you just need to keep at it, perfect your swift moves and dagger-throwing technique, and the Leaderboards may soon be hosting your initials. Maybe.

Additional note: Some of the game's functionalities (creating a custom account, submitting scores to leaderboards, watching replays) require an Internet connection.
high rated
New builds (executable only) here with Galaxy support, achievement, remembering playing offline, editing user name:
WINDOWS
OSX
LINUX

On Windows make sure you include Galaxy.dll and on OSX include libGalaxy.dylib in the same folder as the executable.
I'll try to get them up on GOG soon.

Thanks
m4ttbush: New builds (executable only) here with Galaxy support, achievement, remembering playing offline, editing user name:
WINDOWS
OSX
LINUX

On Windows make sure you include Galaxy.dll and on OSX include libGalaxy.dylib in the same folder as the executable.

Thanks
Wow, thank you very much for all of this!
m4ttbush: New builds (executable only) here with Galaxy support, achievement, remembering playing offline, editing user name:
WINDOWS
OSX
LINUX

Thanks
Your dedication to the GOG community is amazing!
Please, keep selling yoru games on GOG and I'll buy them :)
Again, thanks so much for all of this Matt.
Very cool aesthetic. Just grabbed a copy.
WINDOWS
OSX
LINUX

Thanks
It makes me sad that my 1/5 review is still there by mistake, because you've been awesome :D
high rated
This level of support ought to shame a fair number other developers / publishers selling their games here. gOg, you ought to bookmark this thread so you can slap a lot of your other vendors in the face with it.

Serious kudos to you, m4ttbush. At this point, I can only wish you the best of success in your PC game business endeavours.
m4ttbush:
Offline mode works great! Thanks!
m4ttbush: ...
Wonderful!
Desmight: It makes me sad that my 1/5 review is still there by mistake, because you've been awesome :D
I don't know if it'll help, but I've just submitted a support request to try to assist with getting that sorted.
Desmight: It makes me sad that my 1/5 review is still there by mistake, because you've been awesome :D
Shadowcat: I don't know if it'll help, but I've just submitted a support request to try to assist with getting that sorted.
It surely can't hurt, thanks!
high rated
The update should be live on GOG now. Make sure it says V3 UPDATE 1.

Thanks

Edit: Cloud sync should work now too.
Post edited April 16, 2018 by m4ttbush
m4ttbush: The update should be live on GOG now. Make sure it says V3 UPDATE 1.

Thanks
Yep it is there. Awesome. :)

I've a few questions for you Matt.

1. Would it be possible to add more wallpaper variants in different resolutions to the extras? I would really like to use the red skull one without the Devil Daggers title over it.

2. Are there any plans for a campaign fps using the same enemies etc.? I think it would work really well.

3. Are there any plans to maybe add more content like new enemy types or different looking arenas to the game in the future? Maybe some special ability for each dagger that you can unlock?
m4ttbush: The update should be live on GOG now. Make sure it says V3 UPDATE 1.

Thanks

Edit: Cloud sync should work now too.
Everything working as expected, you should be proud, you've done a great job, thank you!
I decided to check why this release thread is still so active, often on the top of the forum thread list. I assumed either people are bitching about the release, or maybe praising it. Good to see it is the latter.

The trailer looked so tasty that I was thinking of wishlisting it... but then I checked the price and I had no excuse not to buy it right away. Also, I am now doing something that I very rarely do with games (bought either from GOG, Steam or Humble Bundle): I started to download the game right away, and going to install and try it out now. Usually my purchased games just go at the end of my gaming backlog.
Post edited April 27, 2018 by timppu