It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Surfin' the highway.

<span class="bold">Death Road to Canada</span>, an outrageous road trip simulator about managing a vehicle full of unpleasant people that the zombies still find tasty, is available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com, with a 10% launch discount.

Crowded vehicles are scientifically proven to bring the worst out of humans and this one is no different; it's full of obnoxious morons who want to cross a sea of undead on a car - and you must help them! Step on it and overrun the brainless hordes, or proceed on foot and throw large pieces of furniture at them. Every now and then your horrible passengers will claw and bicker at each other about how to handle the Interactive Fiction events, so it's again your job to help resolve matters without (much) bloodshed. This post-apocalyptic highway is a regular madhouse: survivors with weird abilities, unusual weapons, rare events, a shotgun-wielding puppy - it has it all! All but a steady hand to sort out the mess and keep the growling pedestrians from jumping on board without a ticket.

Make your way through hundreds of pixelated undead as your car hits the <span class="bold">Death Road to Canada</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The 10% launch discount will last until September 13, 12:59 PM, UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/IgDfaBmV3TY
Post edited September 07, 2016 by maladr0Id
8BitChris: Absolutely fantastic Zombie survival game with good gameplay, tons of replay value and a great sense of humor.

MASSIVE Thank You to the devs for bringing this amazing piece to GOG. :)
Thanks, glad you like it. :) Big updates to come!
8BitChris: Absolutely fantastic Zombie survival game with good gameplay, tons of replay value and a great sense of humor.

MASSIVE Thank You to the devs for bringing this amazing piece to GOG. :)
madgarden: Thanks, glad you like it. :) Big updates to come!
I'm happy to hear about more content being on the way.

And by the way: I'll be streaming the game tomorrow for GOG on twitch.tv/gogcom at 5pm UTC / 7pm CEST / 1pm EDT. Please feel free to drop by. That goes for all of you here. I'd be happy to show you what the game is all about. :)
Finally, after pestering the devs for quite some time, I got a GOG key for this game as a reward for backing it on Kickstarter!!!

Apparently, they were waiting for GOG to generate new keys and they got them today. So let this be a heads up for any other KS backers who'd want a GOG key, now's the time to ask for it! :)
Just purchased the game, enjoying it though I keep dying before I get to Canada. I hope there will be many free expansions with more content, paths, random events, more character creation options, weapons, maybe add a new goal of being able to go on a Death Road to Mexico or some other location in the United States. I like the aspect of it being similar to the Oregon Trail. The music is great, as well, do you guys plan on releasing the soundtrack?