It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

An apocalyptic space-time adventure.

<span class="bold">Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today</span>, a post-apocalyptic point and click adventure, is available now for Windows and Mac OS X (Linux version incoming!) DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% launch discount.

<span class="bold">Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today</span> has at one point been described as "Guybrush meets Mad Max meets 12 Monkeys". It's a classic point and click adventure with a dark, mature twist. A series of terrible natural cataclysms and a lethal pandemic strike humanity and nearly wipe it off the face of the earth: a post post-apocalyptic vision that knows no mercy, and as such you should expect to see none. You can, however, expect a unique art style, an impressive open point-and-click world, and an atmospheric layer of sound, as you try to save the remains of your world before time itself… dissolves.

Do you enjoy being haunted by the sounds of Dead Synchronicity? You can also buy your own copy of the official soundtrack on GOG.com.

Space time distortions, concentration camps, and societies in shreds await in <span class="bold">Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today</span>, available now DRM-free on GOG.com! The launch discount will last until Friday, April 17, at 9:59 AM GMT.

#DYSTOTWEET CONTEST UPDATE
Tweet your own 140-character dystopian story inspired by the image we posted in the announcement tweet and use the tag #dystotweet for a chance to win developer goodies and GOG.com $9.99 game codes!

We'll be tracking your social media entries until Monday, April 13th at 11:59 AM GMT and pick a winner before next Friday!
wishlisted despite the negative professional review, which I never go by. I only pay attention to scads of player reviews later on and then take my chances. Many a time I loved a game that others hated, but then again many a time they were spot on. :P

game looks interesting.

(also, im in a high priced region, tho it smarts what are ya gonna do? )
mintee: wishlisted despite the negative professional review, which I never go by. I only pay attention to scads of player reviews later on and then take my chances. Many a time I loved a game that others hated, but then again many a time they were spot on. :P

game looks interesting.

(also, im in a high priced region, tho it smarts what are ya gonna do? )
me too, a reasonable high region , i see 46 replies ?
thats not a lot compared to other sales.

I wonder how many users bought this game, it's a quietly topic.
Not much replies from user who instabought it like at other sales.
If it werent for the weird visual effects i might have bought it good click and play 2d adventure's are hard to find these days.
But i also read there is no real ending, it's a weird game, the runaway series is way better, i have all three of them.
Post edited April 11, 2015 by gamesfreak64
airnmusic: Yay! Another happy backer redeeming the game code on GOG.

About the game, I'll try to write a review on the game page as soon as I finish it. Read the one by RPS and it did seems like there's some problems with the game, but I rather test it myself. The story seems to compensate for the few tough puzzles, at least I hope so.

Just for info, the team of Dead Synchronicity only looked ahead to put the game on GOG because of backers asking to do so. I believe many game developers around the world only know about steam and will care to add their games to other online stores if there's people asking them to do so.

I don't mean to return on the discussion but as I was reading the previous posts, I also think the same about regional priced games. People can complain a lot on a game thread on GOG, but in the end there's no one here looking that can make a difference*. The message has to get directly to those who can change things, that's companies like Daedalic, which I believe is the one who makes this kind of call on this particular release.

*well, GOG can make a difference somehow, but certainly not by saying something like "there's 50 or so people** on GOG's forum complaining about regional price so we can't sell your game here", to which the answer will probably be "that's fine, will sell it on steam them, to a few thousand** who will buy the game anyway".

**numbers are thrown at random, just to have an example of quantities.
If people don't like regional pricing, they should have just backed it like we did :)

I hope you enjoy the game, the comments on RPS make me a little considered, particularly about the lack of ending.
RadonGOG: You couldn´t! At least I cannot proceed to checkout buying that soundtrack without owning the base game.
It´s even not possible to create a gift key containing it for me!

Edit: Well, false alarm! But no, I cannot redeem the soundtrack without owning the base game...
...will contact support now!
moonshineshadow: There is so much fail in this, that the only thing you can do is laugh about it or bang your head against a wall. Sometimes I am wondering if offers are even checked before being put online :D
What fail? It's one of the basic rules of live and stuff...
;D
Attachments:
JAMVA: ...soundtrack pricing...

£18.99 NOW £17.09
You save £1.90 (10%)
This bug should be fixed now. I got messages back from support and after a couple of attempts it all looks correct now for me.

Thought for the day: if the bug had affected Pillars of Eternity Royal Edition in the same way it would've been £467.77. Maybe we're lucky it was discovered with something minor and not something everybody would've wanted to buy and download a.s.a.p...
Not complaining here, but I can't help to feel kinda sad since this game isn't on the top 50.
It deserves our attention. I mean, I'm not that "dude this game will sell a lot/look at those numbers" guy, but I feel deep inside that Dead Synchronicity is a solid work of art and the folks at both Fictiorama and Daedalic put a lot of effort into this one. God knows it's not a pricey one, I mean, look at the damn game: it's terrific!

Since conversion rates are a tough call to me now, I say with a little regret: wishlisted.
By now (and now = next month I'm all "synched") :)