It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghost in the cell.

Dead Cells is now fully released after its InDev cycle, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 20% discount until August 13th, 10 PM UTC.
Roguelite? Metroidvania? This is RogueVania: progressive exploration, replayability, and the adrenaline-pumping threat of permadeath; but it's YOUR own ability that matters the most!
Freeze, zap, pierce or fireball your enemies as you expertly swerve around them to reach the next impossible boss.

Graduating from In Development with top marks, the game now brings additions that lore-hunters will greatly appreciate, bug fixes, and significant improvements to the Twitch integration.

Make sure to grab its atmospheric Soundtrack separately.
low rated
I'll be sure to retrry the game (with a save wipe) on my steam account.

Feel free to GOG Connect us, les gars! ;)

Et félicitations pour la release.
Ooooh, nice! I've been supporting this game ever since it got on GOG, played a bit of it when I bought it, but liked it so much that I decided to wait until the 1.0 release in order to play it! I wasn't expecting it to release so soon, I guess I'm firing it up after all these months! :D

Thank you so much, Motion Twin and GOG; it's because of titles and developers like these that I feel proud of supporting GOG's InDev program. Also, congrats on the animated trailer, I loved it. And I hope you actually get to use a frying pan in-game as a weapon. :P

[EDIT] I was wondering why the release date was marked as August 7th, when it's still August 6th for me, then I realized Motion Twin is a French dev, France is in the CEST time zone, whereas I'm in WEST, so it's the 7th for them, already. Hahaha! Midnight release, nice, GOG!
Post edited August 07, 2018 by groze
high rated
Genuinely one of my favourite games of the year so far. Plays so smooth, so smooth it makes me want to shave my face.
Dead Cells

Sounds like a game about my brain.
low rated
I like the games humour but
A really awesome game, one of the best indies of the last years for me !
Really great job from the devs, and congrats to them for the release :D
Great news. Bought the game when it first came to GoG, and enjoyed it a lot. My only problem was the ridiculous amount of grind needed to unlock everything, hopefully they improved that. Either way, I'm going back for sure.
Yay! I enjoyed this one a lot while it was in dev. Time to explore its full potential.
The game looked immersive...until I saw this trailer
inc09nito: The game looked immersive...until I saw this trailer
Watch what you say. The gaming police are issuing fines for every time someone says "immersive" without also saying "atmospheric".
Nice! The Mac version doesn't have an icon though.
This game is beating me to a pulp and I love it.
Amazing game. Loved it ever since it first came out here. It's time now to try the 1.0 version. Congrats on the release.
inc09nito: The game looked immersive...until I saw ???this??? trailer
Did you forget to link the trailer?