It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blood simple.

<span class="bold">The Crimson Court</span>, a big expansion for the turn-based lovecraftian sensation <span class="bold">Darkest Dungeon</span>, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com. To celebrate, both the base game and its <span class="bold">Soundtrack</span> are now 60% off.

A new curse is ravaging the wretched halls of the estate, and the bloodthirsty Crimson Court sits at the heart of it all. Fight to keep your blood from spilling as you go on a parallel campaign through The Courtyard dungeons, where you will find: deadly new foes, 4 unique bosses, the wandering Fanatic, a new playable class (the Flagellant), new trinkets, town events, and hamlet upgrades.

The 60% discount for the base game and OST will last until June 23, 1PM UTC.

Watch the trailer and despair.
Post edited June 21, 2017 by maladr0Id
Tarhiel: No, flagellant - don´t ask me what does it do though.
Sounds like basically a Monk.
Will you guys have this on GOG connect soon? I got it over on steam but I don't want to repurchase it over again.
yyahoo: Added the entire bundle to my cart and did *not* receive an additional 10% off...
Hey, we've just come across an unexpected bug with the additional discount, and it doesn't seem to be working the way it should be working. Please get in touch with our Support team and they'll sort this out for you. Thanks & apologies for the inconvenience!
yyahoo: Added the entire bundle to my cart and did *not* receive an additional 10% off...
fables22: Hey, we've just come across an unexpected bug with the additional discount, and it doesn't seem to be working the way it should be working. Please get in touch with our Support team and they'll sort this out for you. Thanks & apologies for the inconvenience!
I haven't actually made the purchase yet. I was going to, but when I saw the extra 10% discount wasn't there, I decided to wait.

Do you expect to have the issue corrected soon?
fables22: Hey, we've just come across an unexpected bug with the additional discount, and it doesn't seem to be working the way it should be working. Please get in touch with our Support team and they'll sort this out for you. Thanks & apologies for the inconvenience!
yyahoo: I haven't actually made the purchase yet. I was going to, but when I saw the extra 10% discount wasn't there, I decided to wait.

No ETA, sorry :(
yyahoo: I haven't actually made the purchase yet. I was going to, but when I saw the extra 10% discount wasn't there, I decided to wait.

fables22: No ETA, sorry :(
Okay, well, I'll be patient for right now. The promo runs for a couple more days. If things aren't fixed by Friday, I guess I'll go ahead and make the purchase and request a refund through customer support.

Thank you for keeping us updated!
Post edited June 21, 2017 by yyahoo
fables22: No ETA, sorry :(
yyahoo: Okay, well, I'll be patient for right now. The promo runs for a couple more days. If things aren't fixed by Friday, I guess I'll go ahead and make the purchase and request a refund through customer support.

Thank you for keeping us updated!
No problem!
Tarhiel: No, flagellant - don´t ask me what does it do though.
Crosmando: Sounds like basically a Monk.
The flagellant is a really powerful support class. Direct damage is lacking but he has access to some pretty powerful bleed effects with all his offensive attacks. He can heal sanity at the cost of his own and can grant an ally regeneration at the cost of bleeding himself. When at 50% or lower health he has some insane abilities. One inflicts a really strong bleed effect and the other heals another character for an insane amount. Both those abilities heals himself for a crazy amount as well. Only a really lucky Occultist can out heal him - not as dependable as a Vestal though.
I've just come across which also references [url=http://yachtclubgames.com/2016/04/feat-unlocked-one-million-copies-of-shovel-knight-sold/]this.

For those that are too busy to read the articles, they are just announcements by Red Hook Games and Yacht Club Games for when
Darkest Dungeon and Shovel Knight hit 1 million sales.

Yacht Club Games have repeatedly stated that their game will NEVER go for lower than 33% off on sales, while Red Hook Games seem to be willing to go lower, currently it's 60% off. Seeing how both games are hugely successful, and both originated on Kickstarter, it would be an amazing experiment if the two developing companies, could coordinate a comparison between their sales numbers, when taking into consideration their views on discounts.

When concerning the developers, is it better to limit the discounts or not?