It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blood simple.

<span class="bold">The Crimson Court</span>, a big expansion for the turn-based lovecraftian sensation <span class="bold">Darkest Dungeon</span>, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com. To celebrate, both the base game and its <span class="bold">Soundtrack</span> are now 60% off.

A new curse is ravaging the wretched halls of the estate, and the bloodthirsty Crimson Court sits at the heart of it all. Fight to keep your blood from spilling as you go on a parallel campaign through The Courtyard dungeons, where you will find: deadly new foes, 4 unique bosses, the wandering Fanatic, a new playable class (the Flagellant), new trinkets, town events, and hamlet upgrades.

The 60% discount for the base game and OST will last until June 23, 1PM UTC.

Watch the trailer and despair.
Post edited June 21, 2017 by maladr0Id
What's the new class? Vampire I guess?
Crosmando: What's the new class? Vampire I guess?
No, flagellant - don´t ask me what does it do though.
low rated
Just bought the base game here for 50% off days ago, really not happy about missing out on 60% off instead gog. >:(
Post edited June 20, 2017 by haydenaurion
Oh, nice ! :D
The base game is already of great quality, I'm very curious to play this expansion !
Unfortunately, I'm considering buying Shenzhen I/O, and have not enough money to buy both. Argh, tough choice. But what's sure is that it'll definitely buy it one day ! :)
Post edited June 20, 2017 by Splatsch
Once again, base game owners get punished with a 0% discount...
Lone_Scout: Once again, base game owners get punished with a 0% discount...
I must say that a fidelity discount would have been appreciated, even if it was only during the week of launch :P
Post edited June 20, 2017 by Splatsch
...aand bought.
Looking forward to play this one.

Thank you, Red Hook & GOG :)
low rated
It's still a shitty game designed around wasting your time, like a Punch Club with more style and atmosphere.
haydenaurion: Just bought the base game here for 50% off days ago, really not happy about missing out on 60% off instead gog. >:(
Heh, I can feel your pain.
It is not fair play to change game's price so often, GOG.
Added the entire bundle to my cart and did *not* receive an additional 10% off...
haydenaurion: Just bought the base game here for 50% off days ago, really not happy about missing out on 60% off instead gog. >:(
I'd like to think that if you contact Support they'll give you the difference back.

Buying this immediately was an easy decision for me. Excellent game and developers, and I'm confident the expansion will be well-worth the full price.
Marioface5: I'd like to think that if you contact Support they'll give you the difference back.

Buying this immediately was an easy decision for me. Excellent game and developers, and I'm confident the expansion will be well-worth the full price.
Eh, i'm not gonna beg or go though the trouble of the slow support given gog already seems to be bogged down by the free game codes not getting to people during this sale. Besides, i'm pretty happy with what little I just tested out and played.
Been having a blast so far. Boy are there a lot of bugs!

Play it now, cause future patches will add more!
Attachments:
bugs.jpg (338 Kb)
Got base game on Steam EA. If it ever has a run on Steam Connect, I would probably get the DLC on sale. I don't know how the politics works with that, but on my end, that's about what it would take for me to buy the DLC anywhere.
Post edited June 21, 2017 by mothwentbad