It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A tactical RPG that portrays a fantasy story of a war between the canine and the feline tribes playable from both points of view – Cross Tails is now available on GOG!

For over a decade, the canine Kingdom of Ranverfurt and the feline Republic of Hidiq have clashed, their deep-rooted animosity etched in the memories of their people. Now, as a player, you will delve into a story-driven plot playable from both sides that ultimately unravels the secrets behind this conflict and the influence of an ominous third power. Expect turn-based battles on a 3D quarter view stage, total of 24 types of classes + fixed class for every main character (each character can have a main job and a subclass), skill tree for all 24 jobs, equippable passive slots, rune stones that upgrade your equipment, faiths that add bonus values to stats or special abilities, and more!

Check out Cross Tails now!
Wishlisted, might get it a bit later, at a first glance this looks quite good. Will have to watch some gameplay first though. :)
Mori_Yuki: For potential buyers, be aware that the game can solely be played using a keyboard or controller; mouse input is not supported, even within the main menu.
Thanks for the heads up. While it's not a a deal-breaker since I played a few tactical RPGs on consoles, I do think these games are better suited using a mouse.
Post edited February 07, 2024 by SpaceMadness
Mori_Yuki: For potential buyers, be aware that the game can solely be played using a keyboard or controller; mouse input is not supported, even within the main menu.
SpaceMadness: Thanks for the heads up. While it's not a a deal-breaker since I played a tactical RPGs on consoles, I do think these games are better suited using a mouse.
You're welcome! I generally agree with you, but in this case, Rideon Inc. designed the game with consoles and controllers in mind. Control settings are already limited for existing input devices, and adding mouse support without options to change input speed, angle of rotation, as well as other important settings would make KB+M as the primary interface inferior to a controller.
The interface is giving me some strong Final Fantasy Tactics vibes! Loving it :)
A Kemco game on GoG, and a very good one!

Ouch! The price though... Japanese companies have no mercy when it comes to Brazilian players!

It will take me a while to buy this one, I'm not in such a good shape financially right now...

I'm happy to see the game here anyways. I hope enough people buy this game so we end up having more Kemco games here on GoG in the future!