It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Relive the real-time tactics masterpiece that defined the genre. Commandos 2 - HD Remaster is now available on GOG.COM thanks to the efforts of Kalypso Media Digital. Take control of an elite group of commandos who must venture deep into enemy territory and utilize their combined expertise to complete a series of notoriously demanding missions set in WW2.

Until 31st January 2020, 2 PM UTC, Commandos 2 - HD Remaster is available on GOG.COM with a 15% discount. You can also acquire the game in a special pack along with Praetorians - HD Remaster.
low rated
Censorship is a darn shame but I'm always happy with quality remasters, so I hope these are good (aside from censorship).
SpecShadow:
ShadowWulfe: Good god. I'll never understand that level of protectiveness.

It's not like the bad guys never existed.
it's because of Orange Cheeto Brlumpf ;)

edit: did I get downvoted for shitposting or something? :P
Post edited January 25, 2020 by tfishell
low rated
tfishell: Censorship is a darn shame but I'm always happy with quality remasters, so I hope these are good (aside from censorship).
ShadowWulfe: Good god. I'll never understand that level of protectiveness.

It's not like the bad guys never existed.
tfishell: it's because of Orange Cheeto Brlumpf ;)
true maybe Orange maybe Cheeto and Brlumpf ( whatever that might be)
thing is economy is best of all as a kid i heard and read things werent going that well back then, later when getting older i also read the international news

Its mostly a personal thing going on, any one can see that even with one eye closed and the open eye half shut, anyway it brought many videos of which most are hilarious to watch.....
Kalypso removes features like achievements "only for GOG" again. Kalypso "covering with glory" again. What a sad situation!

I recently installed Tropico 3 and it forced me to enter my product key to be able to play the individual, where is GOG's DRM-FREE supposed to be?
gamesfreak64: Intel i3 4th-Generation 3.5GHz, AMD Quad-Core 3.9GHz

3.5 or up GHz , must be because of the engine perhaps,
Intel i3 4th-Generation 3.5GHz
Hmmm...

... seems the original is the better choice. Too bad... I'd hoped a good coat of paint and some "cleaning up" would make modding original unnecessary. Seems not to be the case.
Post edited January 24, 2020 by kai2
gamesfreak64: Anyway even an i7- 9700k might sweat on this one: 3.5 ghz quad as a min for the game
Not likely. The requirement is a 4th generation i3 or better. Those chips were released in 2013/2014. I highly doubt an i7 9700k would even blink at this.
low rated
gamesfreak64: Intel i3 4th-Generation 3.5GHz, AMD Quad-Core 3.9GHz

3.5 or up GHz , must be because of the engine perhaps,
teceem: Intel i3 4th-Generation 3.5GHz
i know that little one :D it was on my compare list when i was looking for ghz power 3.6 ghz up to 4x ghz

i also 'bumped' into a game here on GOG that would prefer a i 7- 7700 it was a war game and it looked interesting but , it was not what i expected it to be, and too heavy anyway for any system i might buy.

Anyway, i only need a new PC ( because the old one is almost a decade old ( never happend before )usually its a changes of 'shift' after 4 to 5 years and the old setup will be replaced by a new one .
If the current hardware would be guaranteed to last another 5 ... :D
Wishlisted, then instantly un-wishlisted the minute I found out about the censorship. It's a WWII game for crying out loud. Making the Nazis out to be some random Germans we were just fighting for no particular reason is beyond insulting.

Also, the price is way too high - especially as I already own the original - and the Steam reviews are pretty scathing for reasons that have nothing to do with censorship (bugs, poor animations etc.) Hard pass.
MadalinStroe: Such a strange decision. I don't think anybody compelled/asked/pressured Kalypso Media to censor anything, I think they decided to do so, for themselves. Somebody at the top of Kalypso seems to be a historical revisionist.
The cencoring thing is part of the political correctness wave.
cant have anyone offended is the norm these days in the game industry
Post edited January 24, 2020 by Lodium
I hoped this would be decent but even if it was i refuse to buy this censored version, i'm so sick of devs or anyone really telling me what do and see by censoring original content.

Why even bothering censoring symbols if you still have nazis running around, it doesn't change what the game is about and only serves to watering down the game.

I guess my money goes to Cyanide.
Post edited January 24, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
DebbieL: Wishlisted, then instantly un-wishlisted the minute I found out about the censorship. It's a WWII game for crying out loud. Making the Nazis out to be some random Germans we were just fighting for no particular reason is beyond insulting.
I don't agree with censorship but if I really *had* to do it for some reason, this is what I would use in place of nazi flag...
Attachments:
flag.jpg (41 Kb)
low rated
gamesfreak64: true maybe Orange maybe Cheeto and Brlumpf ( whatever that might be)
thing is economy is best of all as a kid i heard and read things werent going that well back then, later when getting older i also read the international news

Its mostly a personal thing going on, any one can see that even with one eye closed and the open eye half shut, anyway it brought many videos of which most are hilarious to watch.....
I just meant it seems like the censorship really started because people think Nazis are on the rise again because Trump was elected president or something like that.
Censored, eh? No, thanks.
DebbieL: Wishlisted, then instantly un-wishlisted the minute I found out about the censorship. It's a WWII game for crying out loud. Making the Nazis out to be some random Germans we were just fighting for no particular reason is beyond insulting.
clarry: I don't agree with censorship but if I really *had* to do it for some reason, this is what I would use in place of nazi flag...
I get what you’re trying to do with that. But isn’t making Jewish people the bad guys kind of a nazi thing? Kind of makes the idea a wash if people who are actual nazis could look at the change and think it’s good for some reason. Satire is dead nowadays after all.
low rated
gamesfreak64: true maybe Orange maybe Cheeto and Brlumpf ( whatever that might be)

tfishell: I just meant it seems like the censorship really started because people think Nazis are on the rise again because Trump was elected president or something like that.
Sorry not to reply sooner... i saw the notification but i was 'dusting' off my Game shelves here on GOG , was also downloading updated games and that makes my pc soooo slow that i have to wait before i can type ( 10 yr old quad 2.67)

Ah , back on topic :

ah yes the good old people that think they are better of with free for all then some basic rules :D

well, everyone is entitled to vote or think what they want, that includes you and me and the billions of other inhabitants on the planet.

this does NOT mean they can force us to say or think what they want :D ....

Like i mentioned in an older reply elsewhere in this topic... i have seen a few POTUS come and go the past 40 years thats roughly 40 / 8 are 4 or 5 potus maybe 6...

Getting a little 'weary' here, cause the beat goes on, years ago i decided to listen only to myself and read the news chosen by myself which made things much easier, our local news is no news its more of the same negative news .

Taxes, taxes and ... well more taxes , you gain 2 euro you get to pay 2euro .89 euro cents so there is no real progress.

As for Global news all news is bad in away so you pick the least bad one cause you have to get news somewhere so, since good news does not exist, its a matter of watching all news, look at the ones that have the least sour faces like squezed lemons and then you get a few that might be okay.

Anyway current records made and achieved arent very likely to be broken in the near future, maybe , just maybe by a new rep , but very unlikely by a dem.

edit:
i changed some errors , i hope i got the elsewhere and somewhere right this time ....
Post edited January 25, 2020 by gamesfreak64