It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord, Combat Mission II: Barbarossa to Berlin and Combat Mission 3: Afrika Korps are now available DRM-free. Get them 10% off until end of Summer Sale Festival on June 17th, 10pm UTC.

Combat Mission Beyond Overlord is the first of the award winning and ground breaking Combat Mission game series. It recreates battles in Northwestern Europe from the June 6th 1944 Allied "D-Day" invasion of Normandy through the end of the war in May 1945.

With Barbarossa to Berlin we move to the Eastern Front. Watch as your T34s roll across the steppes of Central Russia or fight your way building to building in the Battle of Stalingrad.

Combat Mission Afrika Korps is the third and final game in the Combat Mission series. It simulates battles in the Mediterranean theater of operations, including North Africa, Italy and Crete, between 1940 and 1945.
Ixamyakxim: I could have *sworn* the first game was here already.
Apparently it was because at least I already have it on my account, and yeah this (re-?)release is marked as "in library". The other two games, not yet, but there's an easy fix for that.
Post edited June 05, 2019 by timppu
clarry: Weren't these removed recently? At least the first title..
Ixamyakxim: Okay maybe that's what happend.

I could have *sworn* the first game was here already. So maybe it got pulled and then GoG renegotiated to get all three (I know 2 and 3 weren't here previously but seriously I was going nuts trying to figure out which game I remembered if it wasn't the first Combat Mission).
Yeah it confused me as well when I found I had the first game in my library. Unfortunately unexpectedly having to buy some medical supplies means that I'll have to wait to see if I can afford II and III this month.
Great to have a game come back and bring some more friends with it!
Thank you GOG and Battlefront! I wasn't expecting this but I'm really glad to finally have working versions of all three games DRM free!
Weird. This was the title that I randomly discovered on my shelf was no longer in the catalog.

Now it's back.
scoobared: HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!! Thank you so much GOG!
My sentiments exactly! Combat Mission 1 was one of the main reasons I originally signed up with GOG, after looking for a way to play it on my laptop without the need for a CD. I've been waiting and hoping for parts 2 and 3 to show up on GOG ever since then. At long last!
Thanks bunches! It has been a really long time I have been waiting for this.
Bought shortly after the news hit.
Was it Star-Force the D.R.M. the original CDs where laced with, and compatible only with Windows XP? Anyways, good riddance!

I think it actually was SecuRom.

Cheers.
Post edited June 11, 2019 by Fate-is-one-edge
scoobared: This had to have been a piercing Fortress Europe level of effort on GOG's part. Battlefront resisted Steam and never seemed too kindly disposed toward GOG either. Perhaps Geralt himself was recruited to storm the virtual beaches? Never thought I'd see the other two here or the first one ever again. Instabought.
I think Battlefront only recently quit selling these 3 games on their own site, evidently finally deciding the engine was old enough. Regardless of the reason why, I am thrilled that GOG has them now.
Stupid questions: Do CMBB and CMAK in the GOG version run on modern computers.or rather, modern video cards?
The originals of those two games had problems with post 2006 video cards and BF sold upgrades to make them function on a modern computer. Does the GOG version have these upgrades or their equvilents tp ,make the games run on a modern video cards.
If so a, instabuy. I have the originals and the patches, but nice if I don't have to bother with the patches again.
Noe if they get John Tiller's Campaign Series, and maybe Steel Panther WAW (with the bugs it had a modern computers fixed) we will really smoking for us World War 2 fans.
And how about the Origianl Carriers at War as well?
Sweet, and bought.
XYCat: huh, I thought combat mission was already on gog
It seems to have been de-listed back in February.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/combat_mission_beyond_overlord_will_be_delisted_tomorrow

It was originally on GOG under the Strategy First label. My guess is that after being delisted, all three titles could be added to GOG under the proper Battlefront label. I'm just ecstatic to finally have DRM-free copies of all three! Now, if GOG could only get the early Total War titles on here too...!
Neat :--)

Thanks to all involved in making this happen, these were old personal favourites.

PS: So when do we get to see "Completed" pop up on the wishlist? I always enjoy seeing the things I've wished for flip their status.
Post edited June 06, 2019 by brucer266
Nice
Bought, downloaded installed and happy to say they run well.
Youmight get a cannot load direct 3D message whne hte game starts, but ignore it; The game loads and plays perfectly.
Just some random silly fact: One of the first 3 Combat Mission game is Varg Vikernes (Burzum) top 5 video game. Now that his channel is deleted by Youtube, i can't find the exact title.