It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Travellin Cats are here to bring you… Cats! Are you ready?

This time around, you’ll have a chance to travel to Georgia, thanks to the fresh title joining the GOG catalog – Cats Hidden in Georgia, launching with a 10% discount until March 26th. 100 cats are waiting for you to be discovered within a hand-drawn background.

Now on GOG!
Mori_Yuki: The next Cats Hidden in ... will be Germany, announced for release in the third quarter.
gog2002x: Nice! I look forward to more. They are simple games, but it's nice to have these relaxing ones in-between playing the more intense games.
Absolutely, I also wish we had more of those, however short some of them are. I only ever get past the 15-minute mark in timed mode in Cats Hidden In ..., and it's usually always the same 1~3 cats in the same spots eluding me. My best time is in Cats Hidden in Paris, with 9 minutes and 34 seconds. :-D
gog2002x: Nice! I look forward to more. They are simple games, but it's nice to have these relaxing ones in-between playing the more intense games.
Mori_Yuki: Absolutely, I also wish we had more of those, however short some of them are. I only ever get past the 15-minute mark in timed mode in Cats Hidden In ..., and it's usually always the same 1~3 cats in the same spots eluding me. My best time is in Cats Hidden in Paris, with 9 minutes and 34 seconds. :-D
I was getting around that time too and it's usually due to 1 or 2 cats that I swear I found in the previous attempts. I did manage to get below 5 mins maybe once or twice.

But now it always feels like the more times I attempt it, the longer my time and it's always a random 1 or 2 cats every time lol. It's wierd how your eyes can play tricks on you. O_o
I actually love these type of games. The cat one are so cute. Only issue?. Quite short games once you start looking. Fun whilst it lasts
The cat ones are great (these, A X Full of Cats and Hidden Cats in X which is unfortunately not sold here), but Hidden Folks is probably the most fun. Hidden Folks definitely longer and has voiced sound effects.
Niggles: I actually love these type of games. The cat one are so cute. Only issue?. Quite short games once you start looking. Fun whilst it lasts
Seems to be about 45min gameplay, based on general Steam review playtimes. I think $1 for that is fairly fair.
Post edited March 20, 2024 by tfishell
Georgia looks different than I remember. Does Atlanta have that many crosses?

(I kid, I kid.)
Niggles: I actually love these type of games. The cat one are so cute. Only issue?. Quite short games once you start looking. Fun whilst it lasts
tfishell: Seems to be about 45min gameplay, based on general Steam review playtimes. I think $1 for that is fairly fair.
No issue with price. Just the games are a bit short. But enjoyable:D
Only one thing to criticize: If the new screens would have been released as DLCs to the first game, it would be easier to keep track of things – less library/start menu entries and one main menu to select everything.