It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Travellin Cats are here to bring you… Cats! Are you ready?

This time around, you’ll have a chance to travel to Georgia, thanks to the fresh title joining the GOG catalog – Cats Hidden in Georgia, launching with a 10% discount until March 26th. 100 cats are waiting for you to be discovered within a hand-drawn background.

Now on GOG!
Did someone say "cats"?
GOG.com: Cats! Are you ready?
Yes! Maybe. Probably not... But at least I'll try.

"With great many cats comes great responsibility."
Post edited March 19, 2024 by g2222
All in good fun, but the trailer does seem to give away 3 percent of the game.
g2222: "With great many cats comes great responsibility."
And a strong ammoniac smell.
HunchBluntley: And a strong ammoniac smell.
... and the dire need of a good vacuum cleaner.
Finished! ^ fun!
I need this game!
HunchBluntley: And a strong ammoniac smell.
Sprinkle in some baking soda with the new litter, each time you scoop something out of the litterbox.
Post edited March 20, 2024 by DoomSooth
Casually scrolling GOG and seeing my small and obscure country, Damn!! Love to see it!
I played the first 3 (plus the bonus for one game) and had a lot of fun. I still keep all 3 installed to play the timed round every now and then. It's a good way to test my memory.

It's surprising how easily you miss the cats, even though you could swear you checked that spot lol.

Now if someone made with more than just cats, that'd be awesome too. Add in color and I'm buying it on day one. :)
gog2002x: Now if someone made with more than just cats, that'd be awesome too. Add in color and I'm buying it on day one. :)
Black and White has its own charm, and I also love Cats Hidden in ... If you don't already own them, A Tower Full of Cats and A Castle Full of Cats could be what you are looking for. :-)
gog2002x: Now if someone made with more than just cats, that'd be awesome too. Add in color and I'm buying it on day one. :)
Mori_Yuki: Black and White has its own charm, and I also love Cats Hidden in ... If you don't already own them, A Tower Full of Cats and A Castle Full of Cats could be what you are looking for. :-)
Thanks for the mention. I was actaully reading a review on the Hidden Cats in Bali page just as you msg'd and they mentioned more games by same dev too.

I saw the Tower one, but not the Castle one yet. Thanks :)

As I searched, I saw this one too (different dev) and it looks interesting too. Hidden Folks
Post edited March 20, 2024 by gog2002x
Mori_Yuki: Black and White has its own charm, and I also love Cats Hidden in ... If you don't already own them, A Tower Full of Cats and A Castle Full of Cats could be what you are looking for. :-)
gog2002x: Thanks for the mention. I was actaully reading a review on the Hidden Cats in Bali page just as you msg'd and they mentioned more games by same dev too.

I saw the Tower one, but not the Castle one yet. Thanks :)

As I searched, I saw this one too (different dev) and it looks interesting too. Hidden Folks
The next Cats Hidden in ... will be Germany, announced for release in the third quarter.

I know of Hidden Folks but haven't got it yet. It is more like Hidden Through Time and Looking for Aliens. They are 'Where is Waldo?' games where you get a list of items or people to search for and funny hints to know where to look. :-)
gog2002x:
Mori_Yuki: The next Cats Hidden in ... will be Germany, announced for release in the third quarter.
Nice! I look forward to more. They are simple games, but it's nice to have these relaxing ones in-between playing the more intense games.