It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a demonic priestess of lust - Vydija and use her unique skills to regain your kingdom making hell tremble under your hooves! Succubus is now available on GOG.COM along with a fiery 10% discount that will expire on 12th October 2021, 1 PM UTC.

MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:

This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Nudity or Sexual Content, Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content.
Breja: My parents will be so proud.
WinterSnowfall: They'll just be disappointed in you once they see Lil Nas X's music video (Call Me By Your Name). He already gave the devil a lap dance, while you haven't even purchased this game yet! :P
"Yet"? I've no intention to :D I wouldn't even if it wasn't for the Hitman debacle. I was just making a joke because I thought that opening sentence is pretty funny.

Anyway, I had no idea what you're even talking about so I googled it and... is that what music is today? Don't you ever pick up the rock I'm living under again, ok? I like it here, not even knowing such things exist :D
Breja: Anyway, I had no idea what you're even talking about so I googled it and... is that what music is today? Don't you ever pick up the rock I'm living under again, ok? I like it here, not even knowing such things exist :D
Heavy rock? ....... ... . .. . .. .
Breja: Anyway, I had no idea what you're even talking about so I googled it and... is that what music is today? Don't you ever pick up the rock I'm living under again, ok? I like it here, not even knowing such things exist :D
Themken: Heavy rock? ....... ... . .. . .. .
Heavy metal was sold out!
To be honest, the game looks kinda fun. RPG elements, hacking and slashing, reminds me of Painkiller a bit. The sex stuff is a real bonus, I think. Gotta wait a day or two until my paycheck comes in, but apparently there are some issues with the offline patches that they need to fix, so no big deal there. I can wait and it will likely have bug fixes over the next few days anyway.
The Polish developer is running a live stream on Youtube at the moment. In between they give away a couple of keys for the game to celebrate the release.

In case somebody is interested in watching the promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXeEPLWrWzI
Yeah, you're not missing anything :P. I'm mostly feeling fine (if not even nostalgic) under a 80s & 90s music rock too.

Here, listen to this and hopefully you'll recover :P. It's my kind of "lustfulness" at least, keeping with the theme.

Regarding the game, I've already been to hell and back when I played Painkiller years ago - maybe I'll get it later, once demonic hordes pique my interest again and I've seen some reviews confirming it's worth it. As for the AO part, can't say it draws me in in any way, but then again it does fit into the game's theme. After all, both pain and pleasure run through the same nerve endings. Ask any demonic priestess of lust, don't take my word for it :P.
Post edited October 05, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
Oh, I was just wondering how the gameplay is.
WinterSnowfall: ...Lil Nas X...
More like Big Nos...trils OO.
low rated
Finally, a game of culture releases on GOG, instead of all those indie garbage games.

Will GOG now allow a release of Agony? Or the many other games in this genre, let alone the game HATRED which seems to trigger people for no reason.
Post edited October 05, 2021 by dgnfly
Unexpected, but different.
Instabuy.
Nervensaegen: The Polish developer is running a live stream on Youtube at the moment. In between they give away a couple of keys for the game to celebrate the release.

In case somebody is interested in watching the promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXeEPLWrWzI
Interesting. Gotta appreciate the effort with the cosplay and all :D
low rated
Not my cup of tea. Not even losing a sale from boycott on this one. Enjoy your smut though, ladies and gentlemen!
Post edited October 05, 2021 by paladin181
paladin181: Not my cup of tea. Not even losing a sale from boycott on this one. Enjoy your smut though, ladies and gentlemen!
We will.
paladin181: ladies and gentlemen!
I believe the politically correct term is "demons and priestesses of lust" :P. Heard hell is a very PC place!

P.S.: I've just realized that all those people who told me to go to hell must have meant I should buy this game. My mind is blown :P.
Post edited October 05, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
Nervensaegen: The Polish developer is running a live stream on Youtube at the moment. In between they give away a couple of keys for the game to celebrate the release.

Weak as a show, but at least the costume is good. Except for the contact lens. I almost pitty her, it's painfully obvious how they are uncomfortable. Guess the pay is worth it.