It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brigand: Oaxaca – a highly difficult post-apocalyptic RPG/FPS set in Mexico – bundled together with all its DLCs (Panama, Nightmare, Battles, Extras) is now available on GOG in the form of Brigand: Gold.

You can grab it now with a -33% discount that lasts until October 18th, 1 PM UTC.

Branching story with dynamic characters, dialogue trees, teammates, and multiple endings. Total freedom of movement and action. Extensive character customization with 14 skills to upgrade and over 80 abilities to unlock. Crafting system based on the Anarchist's Cookbook (make various grenades from empty beer cans and the proper chemicals, etc.). A vast region of Oaxaca to explore. Completely versatile world editor.

And the best part? All that fun is just in the base game, which you can expand even more with the DLCs!

Check out Brigand: Gold and make full use of the discount!
"You will die often, and you will like it."

No. No I won't. Like it, that is. With a selling point like that you couldn't sell me even a beautiful game, not to mention something this ugly.
Breja: "You will die often, and you will like it."

No. No I won't. Like it, that is. With a selling point like that you couldn't sell me even a beautiful game, not to mention something this ugly.
Game's AWESOME my polish friend, sleeper hit, hard as ballz but nonetheless VERY enjoyable.
Plus dev is a super cool and reachable guy. Ultra good pricing + dlc galore? Pfff hard to resist here.
GOG.com: Release: Brigand: Gold – a highly difficult post-apocalyptic RPG/FPS
Don't forget to add it to this sale then: https://www.gog.com/en/promo/2023_git_gud_rougelikes_sale
I'm glad this game finally arrived here.
Could have fooled me that this didn't come out in the early 2000s. =P That said, I am intrigued.
victorchopin: Game's AWESOME my polish friend, sleeper hit, hard as ballz but nonetheless VERY enjoyable.
Plus dev is a super cool and reachable guy.
Well, more power to him and anyone having fun with it, but it's definitely not for me.
bought the game, but theres no offline installers yet >:O
kotcore: bought the game, but theres no offline installers yet >:O
Inform me when they become available. Also is this really a game from 2022?
They're visible for me.
Anyway, I had to buy this, it's like MDickie or Phr00t tried to make a game like STALKER or Boiling Point. :D
Attachments:
brigand.png (32 Kb)
Post edited October 11, 2023 by SCPM
Fonzer: Inform me when they become available. Also is this really a game from 2022?
theyre available now
the game is from 2017 but the guy updates it like every month :D
Fonzer: Inform me when they become available. Also is this really a game from 2022?
kotcore: theyre available now
the game is from 2017 but the guy updates it like every month :D
Thanks for info. Is it a buggy game or why he update every month?
I'll never knowingly play something this janky, but Tehsnakerer's playthrough of it is recommended viewing.
SCPM: They're visible for me.
Anyway, I had to buy this, it's like MDickie or Phr00t tried to make a game like STALKER or Boiling Point. :D
Is the game version 12.6 ?
"a highly difficult post-apocalyptic RPG/FPS set in Mexico"
You typoed Mexico twice in that sentence

I've heard great things about this one, I'll check it out later