It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brigand: Oaxaca – a highly difficult post-apocalyptic RPG/FPS set in Mexico – bundled together with all its DLCs (Panama, Nightmare, Battles, Extras) is now available on GOG in the form of Brigand: Gold.

You can grab it now with a -33% discount that lasts until October 18th, 1 PM UTC.

Branching story with dynamic characters, dialogue trees, teammates, and multiple endings. Total freedom of movement and action. Extensive character customization with 14 skills to upgrade and over 80 abilities to unlock. Crafting system based on the Anarchist's Cookbook (make various grenades from empty beer cans and the proper chemicals, etc.). A vast region of Oaxaca to explore. Completely versatile world editor.

And the best part? All that fun is just in the base game, which you can expand even more with the DLCs!

Check out Brigand: Gold and make full use of the discount!
is this something like Boiling point / Xenus?
I think the artstyle is pretty charming and the graphics are clearly a homage to the original Deus Ex.
XYCat: is this something like Boiling point / Xenus?
I guess not, the pace is completely different.
Breja: "You will die often, and you will like it."

No. No I won't. Like it, that is. With a selling point like that you couldn't sell me even a beautiful game, not to mention something this ugly.
You probably suck at Soulslikes too. Bad gamer.

No. No I won't. Like it, that is. With a selling point like that you couldn't sell me even a beautiful game, not to mention something this ugly.
Kelefane: You probably suck at Soulslikes too. Bad gamer.
I never had a problem with admitting that I'm not very good at most games, so if you seriously hoped to bruise my ego, you'll have to try something else.

However, I've found a foolproof way of not sucking at soulslikes - I don't play them :D
Unless Jedi Fallen Order counts? I've seen it sometimes referred to as a soulslike, but I honestly don't know if it is one.

Let's make the gameplay bad and say the game is challenging. That's what I think about Souls games.
This comes from someone who beat Demon Souls PS3 and Dark Souls PC.
Breja: I never had a problem with admitting that I'm not very good at most games, so if you seriously hoped to bruise my ego, you'll have to try something else.

However, I've found a foolproof way of not sucking at soulslikes - I don't play them :D
Unless Jedi Fallen Order counts? I've seen it sometimes referred to as a soulslike, but I honestly don't know if it is one.
I would call is souls lite like darksiders 3.
Post edited October 16, 2023 by Syphon72
Why is ZP lying saying the game is exclusive to ZOOM Platform? Maybe they forgot to update he store page.
Post edited October 18, 2023 by Syphon72