It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Phantom Doctrine is now available, DRM-free, on GOG.com with 10% off until August 28th. Owners of Hard West on GOG.COM get an additional 5% discount. Buy the game before August 28th and get the game's artbook and soundtrack for FREE!

Heads up, operatives! Prepare yourselves for a turn-based conspiracy thriller set during an alternate history Cold War and prepare well - every piece of information can make a difference. Working unseen, you must organize, recruit, deceive and infiltrate, leading The Cabal against the dark forces who are plotting to control the world. When the bullets start flying, remember to keep to the shadows and leave no witnesses.

Within your copy of Phantom Doctrine, you'll find a manual, with all the details you need on how to play the game and get the most out of your agents. Do not overlook this valuable asset in the field.
No files (besides the soundtrack and the art book) to download yet though.
mannefriedrich: No files (besides the soundtrack and the art book) to download yet though.
It's working for me. Took a couple minutes.
Hi, just wanted to inform you that our official launch stream has just started over at Twitch. It will last a whole 24 hours.
mannefriedrich: No files (besides the soundtrack and the art book) to download yet though.
Same here
Reynard_Muldrake: It's working for me. Took a couple minutes.
Already did a fair amount of account refreshing, still no dice.
hmmmmmm....
mannefriedrich: Already did a fair amount of account refreshing, still no dice.
To clarify, I am using the Galaxy installer. I do not see the offline installer yet.
I already downloaded the soundtrack and the artbook, no problems there, but still no game files. :(
Some last minute changes have been made to builds, we're doing our best to release offline installers as soon as possible. Download via Galaxy should work fine. Apologies for the issue.
Post edited August 14, 2018 by GOG_Solostran
GOG_Solostran: Some last minute changes have been made to builds, we're doing our best to release offline installers as soon as possible. Download via Galaxy should work fine. Apologies for the issue.
Thanks for the heads up, appreciated.
Ok, so I spent my monthly gaming budget till December. Thank you very much, GoG. Maybe release even more games, it'll be just great for my wallet.
GOG_Solostran: Some last minute changes have been made to builds, we're doing our best to release offline installers as soon as possible. Download via Galaxy should work fine. Apologies for the issue.
mannefriedrich: Thanks for the heads up, appreciated.
No problem, offlines should be ready for download.
mannefriedrich: Thanks for the heads up, appreciated.
GOG_Solostran: No problem, offlines should be ready for download.
They are indeed, thanks again.
NEED.