It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A game in which you construct medieval siege engines and lay waste to immense fortresses and peaceful hamlets is now available DRM-free on GOG.COM. Besiege from Spiderling Studio offers campaign levels, with challenges and objectives, as well as large sandbox environments to test your destructive creations.

Buy Besiege on GOG.COM until 26th February 2020, 2 PM UTC, and get a special 50% discount.
Nice! Time to play it again.
Have this been released?
Finally, looking forward to play it :)

This is probably the last game of the old "InDev" guard, when games like this were added plethora - and some of them took years to finish, like Kentucky Route Zero.

GOG is much smarter nowadays with picking games which are close to release date.
To Besiege or not to Besiege, that's the question.

Edit: Looks awesome and the price is low.
Post edited February 19, 2020 by stardust_79
Tarhiel: This is probably the last game of the old "InDev" guard, when games like this were added plethora - and some of them took years to finish, like Kentucky Route Zero.
I'm just going to point at Factorio without saying anything additional.
Tarhiel: This is probably the last game of the old "InDev" guard, when games like this were added plethora - and some of them took years to finish, like Kentucky Route Zero.
BitMaster_1980: I'm just going to point at Factorio without saying anything additional.
And Exanima and Universim, as I see :)
Post edited February 19, 2020 by Tarhiel
Tarhiel: And Exanima and Universim, as I see :)
I have to defend The Universim. The game is still in development, that's true, but updates are very frequent and the game is full of content already. The team behind it is working hard on developing the game and I'd say we'll see the full release in this year or next.

And I say it as a Kickstarter backer :) Just a little bit more patience and the game will be finished.

Edit: I'm grabbing Besiege today, awesome discount and it's been on my wishlist since 'In Development' release here :-)
Post edited February 19, 2020 by zeffyr
Offline installer is still V0.86-10565... please update to V1.0-11012!!!
BitMaster_1980: I'm just going to point at Factorio without saying anything additional.
You don't say anything additional, but it still feels like you are making example of Factorio for being in dev much longer than you would have liked. So, I feel entitled to point out that I have 471 hours in Factorio, and don't regret any of them. In-dev is a tag loosely related to quality, with insanely high margins and better refund policy.
huan: You don't say anything additional, but it still feels like you are making example of Factorio for being in dev much longer than you would have liked. So, I feel entitled to point out that I have 471 hours in Factorio, and don't regret any of them. In-dev is a tag loosely related to quality, with insanely high margins and better refund policy.
Absolutely not. I have never once regretted buying Factorio. I have never once regrettet the couple of hundred hours put into it. I was only interested in pointing out that as far as I remember Factorio was one of the earliest InDev titles that made it here and I felt it rude to forget it.

Stepping away from Factorio in partiuclar, I have never understood the people who feel the need to complain about In Development titles as a matter of principle and often so incessantly. Sure, some of them go belly-up but if you are unwilling to take that risk, just don't participate.
Tarhiel: And Exanima and Universim, as I see :)
zeffyr: I have to defend The Universim. The game is still in development, that's true, but updates are very frequent and the game is full of content already. The team behind it is working hard on developing the game and I'd say we'll see the full release in this year or next.

And I say it as a Kickstarter backer :) Just a little bit more patience and the game will be finished.

Edit: I'm grabbing Besiege today, awesome discount and it's been on my wishlist since 'In Development' release here :-)
Ah, glad to hear it, always nice to hear from someone who´s watching projects like this closely than i do :)
i am looking forward for the full game :)
good stuff.
andreasmaureder: Offline installer is still V0.86-10565... please update to V1.0-11012!!!
Sometimes the update builds/serial of the GOG version is different than the steam one. Meaning that GOG may have a build with a different number but can be just as updated as the steam one.

Not sure if that's the case here, of course, but it happens.
Good game, had a good fun with it and I can't wait to fire it up once again, but i think the 50% discount at launch is a little too much; i mean, i payed for it more while it was InDev, than what is selling for right now. Either i don't think about it correctly, or this is just a weird decision to devalue their own product. In any case, it's a good game.
andreasmaureder: Offline installer is still V0.86-10565... please update to V1.0-11012!!!
karnak1: Sometimes the update builds/serial of the GOG version is different than the steam one. Meaning that GOG may have a build with a different number but can be just as updated as the steam one.

Not sure if that's the case here, of course, but it happens.
I know... but in this case GOG is just too slow (like most of the time) with the update for the offline installer.

Online build (Galaxy) is V1.0-11012 (updated yesterday)
Offline installer is V0.86-10565

EDIT: Thanks for the update, GOG! ;)
Post edited February 19, 2020 by andreasmaureder