It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Space is too big for only two players.

<span class="bold">Battlezone 98 Redux: The Red Odyssey</span>, the bombastic expansion to the celebrated strategy/action hybrid, is available now, DRM-free on GOG.com, with GOG Galaxy support for achievements and multiplayer and a 15% launch discount.

The war is not over yet! Rather, it is escalating as the Americans and Russians are still duking it out in the far corners of space, looking for the means to outsmart and outgun each other. But they are no longer the only power players in this struggle as new forces are prepared to make their move...
Similarly to the base game, The Red Odyssey expansion has been lovingly remastered and is the perfect way to continue your violent exploits in this alternative take on the 60's Space Race. Two new factions join the fray, bringing 30 new units, new maps, 23 additional missions, and fresh multiplayer tactics. Time to go make some new space debris!

Continue the space race for supremacy and get caught in the crossfire of <span class="bold">Battlezone 98 Redux: The Red Odyssey</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. Buying the expansion together with <span class="bold">Battlezone 98 Redux</span> will get you a 25% series discount.
The 15/25% discounts will last until August 1, 1:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/QOeLfMsHEXw?
Post edited July 25, 2016 by maladr0Id
Nice release but since I still haven't played the original game I will put this on my wishlist.
Man, do you really need a 3 GHz CPU or is it playable with less ?
Ricky_Bobby: Man, do you really need a 3 GHz CPU or is it playable with less ?
I can't tell if you are joking or being serious. How old is your PC exactly?
Post edited July 28, 2016 by Antoni_Fox
Ricky_Bobby: Man, do you really need a 3 GHz CPU or is it playable with less ?
Antoni_Fox: I can't tell if you are joking or being serious. How old is your PC exactly?
I have an AMD Athlon II X4 630 2,8 GHz.
I haven't needed a more powerful one so far, since I mainly play Indie games and old PC games on my computer.
I don't play triple-a games on my PC. Yet 2.8 GHz works well even on modern sim racing games like Project Cars and Assetto Corsa, but somehow this much older PC game is more demanding.
Post edited July 29, 2016 by Ricky_Bobby
Antoni_Fox: I can't tell if you are joking or being serious. How old is your PC exactly?
Ricky_Bobby: I have an AMD Athlon II X4 630 2,8 GHz.
I haven't needed a more powerful one so far, since I mainly play Indie games and old PC games on my computer.
I don't play triple-a games on my PC. Yet 2.8 GHz works well even on modern sim racing games like Project Cars and Assetto Corsa, but somehow this much older PC game is more demanding.
Oh, sorry it is my mistake.

The way your post was worded, i thought you had a dual-core PC below 3GHz.
You should have no problem running this game with your quad-core machine.
Does anyone know why I am unable to buy this? I have tried buying it from the checkout, yet it says I can't because I already own it and have to gift it, yet when I look in my library of games I can see that I do not have it, only Battlezone 98 Redux.
instinctepyon: Does anyone know why I am unable to buy this? I have tried buying it from the checkout, yet it says I can't because I already own it and have to gift it, yet when I look in my library of games I can see that I do not have it, only Battlezone 98 Redux.
DLCs so not appear as separate items in your library. Click on your Battlzone and you will get the download menu. If you alreday have Red Odyssey, you should have a second group of files with a downloadable installer for the DLC. Hope it helps