It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Welcome to the jungle, we take it turn by turn.

Flashpoint, the first expansion for BATTLETECH, is now available DRM-free, 10% off until December 2nd, 11pm UTC. It is also included in the Season Pass and Mercenary Collection.
Check out all the BATTLETECH deals here.

Prepare for 30 additional hours of mech-on-mech action! Flashpoint brings new short stories, crew interactions, special events, three new battlemechs, a new mission type, and tropical environments to tear through.
Post edited November 27, 2018 by maladr0Id
So is this unlockable from the very beginning, is it locked till you finish the base game, or what exactly?
I Bought the season pass, but I still don't see Flashpoint as part of my games.
Attachments:
fancazzopoli: I Bought the season pass, but I still don't see Flashpoint as part of my games.
Have you checked the Battletech tab in your account? If it's like other DLC, it should be there.
Oh, it's there allright. It still asks me whether I want to buy it... (se the picture I attached to my previous post)
fancazzopoli: Oh, it's there allright. It still asks me whether I want to buy it... (se the picture I attached to my previous post)
Yeah, some games seem to have that problem while others don't.
fancazzopoli: I Bought the season pass, but I still don't see Flashpoint as part of my games.
Submit a support ticket, I have the season pass as well and Flashpoint showed up fine for me.
Did we get the promised Raven? No Raven no buy. Sorry guys I love your games but...it's the raven man... I ve finished the main campaign, was happy with it. But I am really disappointed we did not get the Raven... Still hope we will see MechCommander 3 sometime near...
No Raven yet (maybe for the Urban Warfare one?), but we did get the Hatchetman, Crab and Cyclops.

Or well, we get them according to the storefront, I haven't been able to see them ingame yet (they're not listed among the mechs for skirmish mode)...

Edit: Also not seeing any flashpoints, is there a way to check whether the game is running with Flashpoint?
Post edited November 27, 2018 by Gloranor
Give us Timberwolf, Annihilator, Axeman, Thug and Assassin while you're at it HBS or in the expansions to come.
Post edited November 27, 2018 by ChrisGamer300
TheyLive1984: Did we get the promised Raven? No Raven no buy. Sorry guys I love your games but...it's the raven man... I ve finished the main campaign, was happy with it. But I am really disappointed we did not get the Raven... Still hope we will see MechCommander 3 sometime near...
They made the carreer mode 1200 hours so it would end before the 3028 war.
That's more or less when the Raven started showing up, so it's too early in the game for it to show up. Besides Ravens suck, basically a Locust with a ECM.
Bought Flashpoint, downloaded it and installed it.

It says it installed successfully, but it's not showing up when I load the game.

Any ideas?
3eyedfish: Bought Flashpoint, downloaded it and installed it.

It says it installed successfully, but it's not showing up when I load the game.

Any ideas?
We're aware of the issue and working with the developer on fixing it. For now, I'd suggest launching the game via GOG Galaxy which should activate the DLC content.
3eyedfish: Bought Flashpoint, downloaded it and installed it.

Any ideas?
elcook: We're aware of the issue and working with the developer on fixing it. For now, I'd suggest launching the game via GOG Galaxy which should activate the DLC content.
GOG Galaxy kept crashing the game, which is why I quit using it.

But, sure, let's try that again...
ChrisGamer300: Give us Timberwolf, Annihilator, Axeman, Thug and Assassin while you're at it HBS or in the expansions to come.
The Timberwolf is a Clan Mech.