It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore a vast world on the brink of chaos in a mature, emotional JRPG. Astria Ascending is now available on GOG.COM, sporting a 10% discount until 7th October 2021, 3 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Looks pretty nice! Wishlisted for now.
Reglisse: Now...when Super Neptunia RPG is going to be buyable here?
It's the same dev...
We should ask that to IDEA FACTORY. I don't know what is wrong with them, they haven't released anything here anymore (the last one, VIIR, was released almost 2 years ago) and they have LOTS of nice games to release here (most are almost 7 years old). Wish they were more like Falcom...
Steam reviews are really mixed on this one. Apparently there are still a lot of bugs that need to be patched out. I'd wait unless you just have to have it
LUISDooM: Looks pretty nice! Wishlisted for now.
Reglisse: Now...when Super Neptunia RPG is going to be buyable here?
It's the same dev...
LUISDooM: We should ask that to IDEA FACTORY. I don't know what is wrong with them, they haven't released anything here anymore (the last one, VIIR, was released almost 2 years ago) and they have LOTS of nice games to release here (most are almost 7 years old). Wish they were more like Falcom...
Hear, hear, I second this motion, would have loved to trade a shit-ton of IF JRPGs instead of a shit-tier release of a certain hidden DRM'd assassin game...

(And yes, the horse is already dead and I'm passing on the baseball bat to anyone who wants a whack!)

On topic, I'm playing this game and it's just as magnificent as it looks, the battle mechanic is quite excellent a lot like Battle chasers, though, BC is not as fun as this game, and the character banter is plentiful, though not nearly at the level of nep's nagging nemesis but still quite enjoyable!

My only issue is a quest where you need to steal from an enemy, as the thieving/skill RNG can be an asshole! :P
Post edited October 04, 2021 by TZODnmr2k5
thefallenalchemist: Steam reviews are really mixed on this one. Apparently there are still a lot of bugs that need to be patched out. I'd wait unless you just have to have it
Not just bugs, but baffling design choices; such as unadjustable text speed or lacking a "Buy & Equip/Compare to Wear" system.

And a couple other trifling issues.
Post edited October 04, 2021 by Darvond