It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore a vast world on the brink of chaos in a mature, emotional JRPG. Astria Ascending is now available on GOG.COM, sporting a 10% discount until 7th October 2021, 3 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Yeah!
Collector's Edition Day One ^__^
Thank you for the DRM free version :)

Now...when Super Neptunia RPG is going to be buyable here?
It's the same dev...
Post edited September 30, 2021 by Reglisse
Oh wow, looks great. Has a very old school Final Fantasy art style.

Wishlisting.
Can never have too many JRPGs especially ones that look this magnificent, though gog's acquisition is still, bittersweet...
Are keyboard and mouse controls not supported, or did I just imagine to have read that somewhere??
Lone_Scout: Are keyboard and mouse controls not supported, or did I just imagine to have read that somewhere??
I saw the warning on here and Steam. But it seems to have vanished in both storefronts.....would like to know as well..
Post edited September 30, 2021 by allope
Lone_Scout: Are keyboard and mouse controls not supported, or did I just imagine to have read that somewhere??
allope: I saw the warning on here and Steam. But it seems to have vanished in both storefronts.....would like to know as well..
Keyboard+Mouse are supported now.
Just,I don't see a way to reassign the keys?
I play only with a controller anyway ^^
Post edited September 30, 2021 by Reglisse
low rated
Looks good but will wait to see if:

It has any DRM.
Any online requirement for the cosmetic DLC.
OST is truly lossless.
It has keybindings.

So basically, I'll be waiting forever.
I wish there would be many more games like this on GOG.
This game looks alright although the animation seems quite janky to me.

And the English voice direction seems way off.

I'm glad they are giving GOG customers Achievements.
allope: I saw the warning on here and Steam. But it seems to have vanished in both storefronts.....would like to know as well..
Reglisse: Keyboard+Mouse are supported now.
Well, I use the perfect weapon against anti-rebind developers, autohotkey is a magnificent tool to use against lazy developers and it's frightfully easy to learn!
Ancient-Red-Dragon: This game looks alright although the animation seems quite janky to me.

It is very rare when a JRPG uses actual talented voice work rather than raiding the local McDonalds line cook staff, it's why I strictly look for a Japanese voice option as domestic voice work is usually much better than the shit-tier level of localization we're subjected to!

No matter how serious the JPRG is, it's always undermined by Saturday morning cartoon-level for tweens-styled voice work!
Post edited September 30, 2021 by TZODnmr2k5
Looks gorgeous at first glance.
Wishlisted for now.
Ooh, neat. Looks good.

I'll think about buying when we have confirmation that it doesn't have DRM or online activation.
Reglisse: Keyboard+Mouse are supported now.
TZODnmr2k5: Well, I use the perfect weapon against anti-rebind developers, autohotkey is a magnificent tool to use against lazy developers and it's frightfully easy to learn!
Ancient-Red-Dragon: This game looks alright although the animation seems quite janky to me.

TZODnmr2k5: It is very rare when a JRPG uses actual talented voice work rather than raiding the local McDonalds line cook staff, it's why I strictly look for a Japanese voice option as domestic voice work is usually much better than the shit-tier level of localization we're subjected to!

No matter how serious the JPRG is, it's always undermined by Saturday morning cartoon-level for tweens-styled voice work!
full japanese voice acting - CHECK :D

Love how they have this option. I dont bother with jrpg's with english voice overs personally speaking.Doesnt feel quite right imho...

Game looks good. wishlisted. Might actually buy it later
This remind me of Valkyria Profile. I was hoping that the battle will be Action RPG but sadly it's turn based. The artwork is still gorgeous tho.