It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We definitely asked for this

<span class="bold">Ashes of the Singularity</span>, a vastly ambitious RTS of clashing transhuman armies, is available now DRM-free on GOG.com with GOG Galaxy support for achievements and multiplayer, and a 10% launch discount.

Was relying on A.I.s to transcend our biological limitations ever going to end well? Sure, post-humans may have used their unprecedented potential to conquer space, transform the planet, and achieve feats once thought unimaginable. But the greedy, manipulative human nature apparently transcends all. And once triumphs over technology and space became commonplace, so did the war for ultimate supremacy.

Much like the aforementioned synthetic super-brain, Ashes of the Singularity utilizes a multi-core A.I. that can simulate the challenge posed by (trans)human opponents in an awe-inspiring way. The powerful 64-bit engine can also offer us sprawling maps that support scores of super-detailed units, with their effectiveness decided by a targeting system which makes use of true line-of-sight physics. Since its early access phase, more playable factions, game modes, global abilities, and the single-player campaign Ascendancy War have also been added to the game.

Transcend the constraints of human nature and emerge victorious from the <span class="bold">Ashes of the Singularity</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 10% discount will last until April 7, 18:59 BST / 10:59 AM PDT / 1:59 PM EDT.
I'd be very interested in this a year or two ago. But if my recent attempts at playing RTS games proved anything it's that my days of playing them are in the past. I was never very good at them, and always liked turn based more, and now I just lost whatever willingness I had to put up with the hectic nature of theirs. It's just too fast, too much, it's not fun for me anymore. I guess I got old :(
low rated
Breja: I'd be very interested in this a year or two ago. But if my recent attempts at playing RTS games proved anything it's that my days of playing them are in the past. I was never very good at them, and always liked turn based more, and now I just lost whatever willingness I had to put up with the hectic nature of theirs. It's just too fast, too much, it's not fun for me anymore. I guess I got old :(
Perhaps you should consider starting a blog for such comments
Yeah baby...oh wait....that says "ashes".

NVM
1 in-dev game down, 12+ more to go.
for those interested, Quill18 is playing it just now on his twitch https://www.twitch.tv/quill18
so far it looks really good
low rated
Nice, finally an RTS I don't have to pirate.
tinyE: Yeah baby...oh wait....that says "ashes".

NVM
Asses of the Singular Titty?
Grargar: 1 in-dev game down, 12+ more to go.
Should please those who want to see fewer of them here. :P
Crosmando: I don't have to pirate.
More accurate.
Post edited March 31, 2016 by HunchBluntley
Regionally priced and no cross-play (at least that's what I've read) so I'll definitely be waiting a bit before deciding, but it looks nice.
Perhaps we'll get another "flood" of these. ~_~
IAmSinistar: Perhaps we'll get another "flood" of these. ~_~
I don't mind as long they don't get in the way of the overall number of releases.
Post edited March 31, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: I don't mind as long they don't get in the way of the overall number of releases.
Likewise.
Asbeau: Perhaps you should consider starting a blog for such comments
Perhaps you should consider digging in my shit for corn.
Nice to see it released but its still missing the Linux version. Though its an interesting mix of Company of Heroes style gameplay and a just a tiny touch of SupCom/Total Annihilation. Still the price is a bit overkill since it was already discounted by 50% on Steam. Will stay wishlisted for now.
IAmSinistar: Perhaps we'll get another "flood" of these. ~_~
Hmmm I doubt 12 InDev games can really constitute a "flood" :P