It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ergo proxy.

<span class="bold">Anima: Gate of Memories</span>, a third-person action/RPG about a girl and a monster held together by a strange bond, is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 20% launch discount.

Being a teenager is a schizophrenic enough experience, so when a demon takes up residence inside your soul, you know you're in for a wild ride. Something dark binds Ergo and The Bearer of Calamities together, but as a greater evil rises from the shadows, the girl and her demon must work together to conquer it. Spectacular moves and devastating attacks can be achieved through their special synergy, and as the adventure progresses you will unlock new abilities and customize the characters' unique skills to maximize their fighting potential. The world of Gaia is vast, diverse, and perilous, full of secret areas and legendary creatures that will challenge both your reflexes and creative thinking. Will your inner struggle get the better of you or will you manage to wield it as a weapon against the hordes of darkness?

Embrace the shadows and unleash your inner demon upon your monstrous enemies in <span class="bold">Anima: Gate of Memories</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
The game includes GOG Galaxy support for achievements, albeit the feature is still a work in progress.
The 20% discount will last until October 18, 2:59 PM UTC.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/taATKFluoi8
Post edited October 11, 2016 by maladr0Id
Interesting, but not for this price.
IAmSinistar: Specs look good, so bought.
Nice, huh? Looks pretty amazing -reminds me of Pandora- for those moderate specs.
Marioface5: Hey, it's that game that Cr1TiKaL did voice acting for! I'm glad to see this here.
WBGhiro: Hah, I wanted to mention that. Love the guy.
Can you enlighten a little more? Heard about the dude (youtuber, right?), don't know crap about his voice skills ;P
Post edited October 11, 2016 by vicklemos
vicklemos: Nice, huh? Looks pretty amazing -reminds me of Pandora- for those moderate specs.
Definitely. The fact that it should run on my modest PC is a win for this one. And I like the art style of the game as well - it seems clear and well-defined, yet pleasantly detailed enough.
Looks like my type of game, sadly out of money so wishlisted for now.
vicklemos: Can you enlighten a little more? Heard about the dude (youtuber, right?), don't know crap about his voice skills ;P
Yeah he's a youtuber, unless you know him that probably won't influence you on the purchase though. He's got a unique enough voice, I guess, but it's not like he's famous for voiceacting or anything like that. The guy's just a riot and unlike many other youtube his personality is really endearing, imho.
vicklemos: Nice, huh? Looks pretty amazing -reminds me of Pandora- for those moderate specs.
IAmSinistar: Definitely. The fact that it should run on my modest PC is a win for this one. And I like the art style of the game as well - it seems clear and well-defined, yet pleasantly detailed enough.
Oh thanks, pal.
Saw a gameplay vid just now and looks pretty darn well polished. See how modest specs can still burn some wood, eh?

WBGhiro: snip
Will search a bit more for the dude; thanks, bro ;)

coreyblue: Looks like my type of game,I will be picking this up.
The art style reminded me of that [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Shaddai:_Ascension_of_the_Metatron]El Shaddai ps3/x360 game[/url]
Post edited October 11, 2016 by vicklemos
vicklemos: The art style reminded me of that [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Shaddai:_Ascension_of_the_Metatron]El Shaddai ps3/x360 game[/url]
I've got that for the Xbox, it's a gorgeous game!
vicklemos: The art style reminded me of that [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Shaddai:_Ascension_of_the_Metatron]El Shaddai ps3/x360 game[/url]
IAmSinistar: I've got that for the Xbox, it's a gorgeous game!
Exactly!
This and Baten Kaitos are probably 2 of the most underrated games from the past 10/12 years.

Humm... Sinister pal (if you can), please update me on how Anima performs on a modest pc. Thanks in advance, dude!
Not a day one release, so why the wait?
This one looks interesting.....I'll give it a try...now I only need time for the download ;-)
vicklemos: Exactly!
This and Baten Kaitos are probably 2 of the most underrated games from the past 10/12 years.
Yes, it's rather unfairly obscure. The art style also reminds me of my favourite game in the Shin Megami Tensei series, Nocturne. That game was fantastic, and I still have the music in my playlist.

vicklemos: Humm... Sinister pal (if you can), please update me on how Anima performs on a modest pc. Thanks in advance, dude!
Can do. I'll try to get a bit of a play tonight if time permits.
Thanks gog! Got this on steam, so it's an insta-buy from me!

Another game goes into my de-steamed pile!
all the comparisons to nier are making me want to buy. nier was amazing, if you're into the idea of a slightly amateurish mix of secret of mana and devil may cry.
Anime style. Yessss.. wishlisted
seems nice, wishlisted.
thanks