It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time for a mysterious, dark fantasy sci-fi adventure – A Whisper in the Twilight: Chapter One is now available on GOG!

A Whisper in the Twilight: Chapter One is an immersive first-person game that combines elements of mystery, science fiction, and puzzles. It offers a completely distinct player experience with the goal of reimagining the single-player gaming genre. It places a significant emphasis on its compelling narrative, drawing you into an immersive world through rich environmental details. To succeed, you have to engage in puzzle-solving, uncovering clues, and navigating threats.

Now on GOG!
mistycoven: While it's good to hear that you have the remaining chapters planned out, I'm not sure that is the problem. For example, what happens to the remaining chapters if the first chapter doesn't sell well? What happens if the person developing the game is forced to stop development for personal e.g. health reasons? You end up in a George R. R. Martin situation, where you invest your time and money into something that may never see completion. That is why people prefer to buy completed products, though I understand that may not be financially viable for you.
Yep, that's also a concern.
I'm a bit sick of Chapter One and Season One releases.

The game looks good, but I guess it will stay on my wishlist until the whole thing is completed.