It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There’s no feeling in the world comparable to reliving your best gaming memories or discovering titles from years gone by that shaped the industry and the gaming community.

Today, we offer that feeling through our Classic Winter Sale – packed with a plethora of timeless classics on awesome discounts and ready to be played on modern systems without any issues, as well as the release of 2004’s Ballance, published by Ziggurat Interactive!

No frills, just good old gaming fun – ready when you are. Let’s take a look.

Ballance (-40% until January 12th)

In this 2004’s classic originally released by Atari games and now published by Ziggurat Interactive, you will navigate 12 sky-high courses. Each course is fraught with different obstacles that will block your path, slide your marble off course, or blow them right into the bottomless void below.

Use different strategic advantages to overcome these puzzles while avoiding dangers that can knock your marbles into certain doom — all of which must be accomplished before the time runs out!

And when it comes to the Classic Winter Sale itself, there’s plenty to choose from:

If you’re hungry for an adventure through an amazing RPG then titles like The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (-80%), The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (-75%), Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition (-80%) or Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (-75%) should do the trick.

Big fan of strategies? Then pick up Empire Earth Gold Edition (-67%), Dungeon Keeper Gold™ (-75%) or Sid Meier's Civilization IV®: The Complete Edition (-75%).

For all the lovers of action titles, gems like METAL GEAR SOLID (-30%), Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest (-75%) and The Saboteur™ (-75%) awaits.

And if you want to relax playing some impeccable simulators, then Roller Coaster Tycoon® 2: Triple Thrill Pack (-75%), SimCity™ 3000 Unlimited (-75%), SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition (-75%) are all there.

These are of course just examples, you can find all of the deals HERE.

Enjoy the very best that gaming has to offer. All DRM-free and waiting to be yours. The Classic Winter Sale lasts until January 15th, 11 PM UTC. Have a great one!
Fonzer: Winter memories was released and not a news post about it. If it wasn't for gogdb i would not notice.
Still gotta try the summer memories first.
But i heard that winter memories was so popular at start that even the kagura games site crashed due to most people downloading a patch there.
Well, I'm glad Winter Mammaries has something going for it.
Splatsch: You don't understand what I was talking about, I think : AI algorithms are using images created by artists without their agreement. These images are protected by authors rights, and so, to be able to use them to train algorithms (and so generate images), you must have a deal with the original authors of the images or copyright owners. This is stealing, and making profit on it.
A human could do the exact same things with those images legally though. In most cases the generated work doesn't resemble any one work closely enough to even come close to invoking a copyright claim. So, no, their work isn't stolen because the images are modified beyond recognition. For a person (in the US at least) it is called fair use.
UnashamedWeeb: What are you talking about? I just said above that artistic styles aren't copyrightable, the work is.
So no one questioned what the AI was trained with? Good to know.

UnashamedWeeb: If no one cared, ...
Talking about humans. When did someone ask last time where the painter of a hut got his motive from? (or the guy who painted the cat on the laptop?)
Was there any discussion about the "copyright infringement" on the other sale artworks on GOG done by humans? No?
Sorry, but: copyright infringement my ass. It's because it was done by a machine and not by a person.

If the discussion really was about copyright infringement, the term "AI" should not be part of it, because if it really was copyright infringement, it does not matter if it was done by a algorithm (started by a person typing words) or a person, and also no matter if hand painted or done by pressing the right buttons to start the according algorithms in a photo editor.
Post edited January 07, 2024 by neumi5694
GOG.com: There’s no feeling in the world comparable to reliving your best gaming memories or discovering titles from years gone by that shaped the industry and the gaming community.

Today, we offer that feeling through our Classic Winter Sale – packed with a plethora of timeless classics on awesome discounts and ready to be played on modern systems without any issues, as well as the release of 2004’s Ballance, published by Ziggurat Interactive!

No frills, just good old gaming fun – ready when you are. Let’s take a look.

Ballance (-40% until January 12th)

In this 2004’s classic originally released by Atari games and now published by Ziggurat Interactive, you will navigate 12 sky-high courses. Each course is fraught with different obstacles that will block your path, slide your marble off course, or blow them right into the bottomless void below.

Use different strategic advantages to overcome these puzzles while avoiding dangers that can knock your marbles into certain doom — all of which must be accomplished before the time runs out!

And when it comes to the Classic Winter Sale itself, there’s plenty to choose from:

If you’re hungry for an adventure through an amazing RPG then titles like The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (-80%), The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (-75%), Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition (-80%) or Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (-75%) should do the trick.

Big fan of strategies? Then pick up Empire Earth Gold Edition (-67%), Dungeon Keeper Gold™ (-75%) or Sid Meier's Civilization IV®: The Complete Edition (-75%).

For all the lovers of action titles, gems like METAL GEAR SOLID (-30%), Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest (-75%) and The Saboteur™ (-75%) awaits.

And if you want to relax playing some impeccable simulators, then Roller Coaster Tycoon® 2: Triple Thrill Pack (-75%), SimCity™ 3000 Unlimited (-75%), SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition (-75%) are all there.

These are of course just examples, you can find all of the deals HERE.

Enjoy the very best that gaming has to offer. All DRM-free and waiting to be yours. The Classic Winter Sale lasts until January 15th, 11 PM UTC. Have a great one!
Why is the Polish version of the website omitted? New articles are displayed with a delay or not at all? Articles from November are still displayed now?
Really weird.
I hope they will add more games to this promo today .
amok: well, if nothing else, you make more sense today that usual, for which we should all be grateful. trying new meds?
Breja: And it's not the drugs
And it's not the weather
I just feel so much better today
Oh Gloria, I appreciate The Midnight reference.
Breja: And it's not the drugs
And it's not the weather
I just feel so much better today
llamas: Oh Gloria, I appreciate The Midnight reference.
Finally, a man of culture in this wasteland!
TFW you spent a third of the morning just trying to figure out what game that banner image is from.
Why these Atari games are not on sale ?

https://www.gog.com/en/game/bloodnet
https://www.gog.com/en/game/challenge_of_the_five_realms
https://www.gog.com/en/game/dragonview
https://www.gog.com/en/game/rex_nebular_and_the_cosmic_gender_bender