It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whether Skyrim belongs to the Nords is a debatable topic, but there are no questions that this Publisher Sale belongs to Bethesda!

They and their amazing series really need no introduction. Bethesda has been around since 1986 and throughout all those years they captured the hearts of players around the world. With their dedication to creating immersive and expansive gaming experiences, Bethesda has become a beloved name in the industry while creating outstanding and iconic titles that have become staples in their respective genres.

That’s why you should grab yourself some of their masterpieces during this weekend’s Bethesda Publisher Sale with their iconic titles discounted up to -85%!

Don’t miss the deals on titles like:

Dishonored - Definitive Edition (-75%)
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition (-75%)
DOOM (1993) (-60%)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (-75%)
The Evil Within 2 (-80%)
Wolfenstein 3D

…and of course more – find them all HERE.

The sale lasts only throughout the weekend until November 13th, 3 PM UTC, so make haste and enhance your library with some of the best gaming has to offer!
high rated
Prey (2006)? Old Terminator games?
GOG.com: Publisher Sale: Bethesda
Same old...

Edit:
Question to people who know:

So far, I haven't purchased neither "TES V: Skyrim - Special Edition" nor "TES V: Skyrim - Anniversary Edition" here on GOG.

It's the only Bethesda game which I haven't bought here yet, and that I have any interest in.

Now, I can see on the game's page of both versions, that there exists a free total conversion mod named "Enderal: Forgotten Stories".

However, if I put the mod in the cart and head over to the checkout, there is a message saying:

"Please note that you are required to own The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition on GOG.com to be able to purchase and play Enderal: Forgotten Stories."

So: do I understand this right, that I can't "buy"/claim that free mod, if I should decide to go with the "Anniversary Edition", instead of the "Special Edition"?

Or is this just one of GOG's usual hiccups, and they simply forgot to add the other edition as an equal requirement to claim the mod?

So, would the correct text need to read:
"Please note that you are required to own The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition on GOG.com to be able to purchase and play Enderal: Forgotten Stories."?

Thanks in advance!
Post edited November 09, 2023 by BreOl72
DoomSooth: Prey (2006)? Old Terminator games?
such an optimist..
No new releases, so you might as well not bother.
Well, I am glad Skyrim and Fallout 4 had joined the ranks, but I would expect some new addition to the catalogue - you know, like Prey (2006), Doom (2016), any old or new game...
Post edited November 09, 2023 by Tarhiel
Just a question : did Gog permanently kill the midweek and weekend sales ?
Wrong Call of Cthulhu discount.
This is the correct one:
https://www.gog.com/en/game/call_of_cthulhu_dark_corners_of_the_earth
Attachments:
Woo hoo new Beth games...oh nothing
https://www.gog.com/en/game/dishonored_complete_collection

not on sale ?
They should really give us Doom 2016 and Doom VFR. It's been long enough.

There is also nothing stopping Microsoft from re-releasing Wolfenstein 2009 now, but they just don't care.
Post edited November 09, 2023 by SargonAelther
BreOl72: Question ...
From the Anniversary Edition gamecard

"The Anniversary Edition includes:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Upgrade"

You're getting the SE regardless so you can claim Enderal regardless.
SargonAelther: (...)
You can`t talk about Microsoft in third person, They feel it for a purpose.

@Dear MicroSoft
We are using original Windows systems for a purpose.
I hope this message finds you well.
Kindest Regards
You Know me you got my personal details : D

We need new Microsoft Game a month, I want Microsoft Flight Simulator from 1.0 to 40th Anniversary Edition.

https://archive.org/serve/win95_in_dosbox/win95_in_dosbox_screenshot.jpg

Hi Bethesda! We Dance!
Another Betashed sale with no new games?
high rated
Guys, we just got Fallout 4 recently. I think they earned a sale or two without the "no new games" complaint.