It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

40% off The Witcher Adventure Game!

<span class="bold">The Witcher Adventure Game</span>, the spirit of board gaming brought straight to your computer screen, is on a special sale this weekend at 40% off!

<span class="bold">The Witcher Adventure Game</span> takes players on a journey across the world of the Witcher as they assume the roles of four distinct characters known from the books and video games: Geralt of Rivia, monster slayer; Triss Merigold, cunning sorceress; Yarpen Zigrin, dwarven warrior; and Dandelion, roguish bard. Each character has unique skills and multiple ways of overcoming obstacles - the choice is yours: do you fight your way to victory, call on your charm or try your hand at diplomacy?

Make you wait for The Witcher: Wild Hunt a little less with <span class="bold">The Witcher Adventure Game</span> at -40%. The promo will last for 72 hours, until Monday, February 23, at 10:59 AM GMT.
Wow, it was released so recently and here's first sale.... I guess there are too many games out there. I would have picked this one but I have no time for that. I can't wait for Witcher 3 though - this one will be amazing!
TotalBiscuit's crew are going to play this tonight on his Co-optional Lounge, which I would assume is why this is being put on sale now. Pretty sneaky, I'd say.
Elenarie: TotalBiscuit's crew are going to play this tonight on his Co-optional Lounge, which I would assume is why this is being put on sale now. Pretty sneaky, I'd say.
Well, it's better this way, rather than have people buy it at full price (after watching TB's play) and see the game discounted after a few days.
xep624: Wow, it was released so recently and here's first sale.... I guess there are too many games out there. I would have picked this one but I have no time for that. I can't wait for Witcher 3 though - this one will be amazing!
yes there are lots of good games released on GOG recently
plus a lot of the old games that still needs to be bought makes my wallet hurt and thats a good thing :D

its good to see that GOG is getting lots of new and old good games.

Some other sites can only sell steam titles at a good price and forgot they also had drm free games
Poor old gamersgate, is so busy as an errand boy for steam that they forgot to put their 2000 drm free games on sale, cause nowadays its all steam coming out of GG's ears.
There so busy selling keys for steam (from which theres tons of complains that things mess up)
i told them that they should have sticked DRM free like GG started to be out as DRM free.
Theres lots of stories how GG always talked bad about drm loaded games and they also were not to fond of steam, funny how they have turned 360 degrees and are serving steam 99% of the time at sales.

I think GG is down the drain, slow support, grumpy support, looks like they are understaffed and i see almost 2 tot 5 complaints every day on GG.(at least sometimes theres 10 in 2 hours thats alot)
support tickets are in the 10 thousands now in total or maybe even more.

I joined GG only cause i read about it in the forums here, i am only on GG for the drm free casual games that i dont have yet on retail cd/dvd.

on wikipedia theres a fun story how GG began....if you want to have fun go read it
i was suprised how rebellious they were in the beginning and how bad they talked about DRM in games :D
Now they are softies serving the big steam, how things can change, i feel sorry for them.
nice, one off my wishlist !
Still regionally price, still no interest. :P

Any reviews on this by the way?
Elenarie: TotalBiscuit's crew are going to play this tonight on his Co-optional Lounge, which I would assume is why this is being put on sale now. Pretty sneaky, I'd say.
I think GOG's agreement with TotalBiscuit should still just be in effect (six months from August 2014 if my memory is correct, but I may wrong). so it's not really sneaky to have him publicise a game that's just gone on sale at a discount (especially when it's your own game!)

After the Galaxy load tests the other week, perhaps they're just trying to encourage new users to log on and add some more stress to the system.
I enjoyed this good enough in beta that I picked it up. I've had one full game vs. AI since i bought it and was amazed by how much better the full version was than the beta.

The way the beta played was that everyone was in their own race to the finish line.

The way this plays now is that with a little strategy, you can completely screw everyone else. You can lock them up with really rough monsters, chisel away at their victory points, and slow them down by a combo of luck and strategically positioning yourself.

Unfortunately, the AI isn't so good at handling your attacks. I won my game by something like 48 - 36 - 7- 2.

What this game really needs is a good lobby so people can find a game to play with someone.
Post edited February 20, 2015 by Tallima
No Iorveth :(
This is a good game, but have some words of caution:

1. The AI is extremely poor, so bad that an offline game against the computer is out of the question.
2. It's very difficult sometime to find people online to play against (especially if you prefer a 4 player-5 quests game) hopefully this sale would manage to solve this problem to some extent.
xep624: Wow, it was released so recently and here's first sale.... I guess there are too many games out there. I would have picked this one but I have no time for that. I can't wait for Witcher 3 though - this one will be amazing!
This was actually the pre-order price if you were a beta tester.
Hmm, a bit tempting, since I enjoyed this in beta. Might still have to wait until the Galaxy framework is in place to make finding games easier.
Tallima: What this game really needs is a good lobby so people can find a game to play with someone.
Yes, that's the thing. And I like the updated avatar! :)
no official Linux support, no purchase. Sorry, mates!
Estel_: no official Linux support, no purchase. Sorry, mates!
agreed!
I still waiting linux version. I want to play this game
gamesfreak64: yes there are lots of good games released on GOG recently
plus a lot of the old games that still needs to be bought makes my wallet hurt and thats a good thing :D

its good to see that GOG is getting lots of new and old good games.

Some other sites can only sell steam titles at a good price and forgot they also had drm free games
Poor old gamersgate, is so busy as an errand boy for steam that they forgot to put their 2000 drm free games on sale, cause nowadays its all steam coming out of GG's ears.
There so busy selling keys for steam (from which theres tons of complains that things mess up)
i told them that they should have sticked DRM free like GG started to be out as DRM free.
Theres lots of stories how GG always talked bad about drm loaded games and they also were not to fond of steam, funny how they have turned 360 degrees and are serving steam 99% of the time at sales.

I think GG is down the drain, slow support, grumpy support, looks like they are understaffed and i see almost 2 tot 5 complaints every day on GG.(at least sometimes theres 10 in 2 hours thats alot)
support tickets are in the 10 thousands now in total or maybe even more.

I joined GG only cause i read about it in the forums here, i am only on GG for the drm free casual games that i dont have yet on retail cd/dvd.

on wikipedia theres a fun story how GG began....if you want to have fun go read it
i was suprised how rebellious they were in the beginning and how bad they talked about DRM in games :D
Now they are softies serving the big steam, how things can change, i feel sorry for them.
Speaking of GamersGate game selling website - this week they had 10th anniversary sales, but I guess they were having so little traffic that they had to do them again and again and again (I keep getting e-mails....). I used to be very happy with them 5 years ago - I was collecting points and blue coins and I was eager to get some games that were not available through Steam (usually small European games that were buggy and unpolished but they had their charm). I don't remember when was the last time I bought a game there... They keep sending me special vouchers to buy games (except those from pre-order) with exclusive 10-20 % discount...). Nowadays if you want to sell Steam games, there are so many websites (GreenManGaming, Humble Bundle, Desura, Origin, Impulse, etc.) that if you don't differentiate yourself from the crowd you are sooner or later lost. I love GOG - I buy there more games that I can play, but I always have fun and I always feel their support and I don't like DRM at all.
I hope that GamersGate will wake up soon and start offering DRM-free products in a better way.