It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

40% off The Witcher Adventure Game!

<span class="bold">The Witcher Adventure Game</span>, the spirit of board gaming brought straight to your computer screen, is on a special sale this weekend at 40% off!

<span class="bold">The Witcher Adventure Game</span> takes players on a journey across the world of the Witcher as they assume the roles of four distinct characters known from the books and video games: Geralt of Rivia, monster slayer; Triss Merigold, cunning sorceress; Yarpen Zigrin, dwarven warrior; and Dandelion, roguish bard. Each character has unique skills and multiple ways of overcoming obstacles - the choice is yours: do you fight your way to victory, call on your charm or try your hand at diplomacy?

Make you wait for The Witcher: Wild Hunt a little less with <span class="bold">The Witcher Adventure Game</span> at -40%. The promo will last for 72 hours, until Monday, February 23, at 10:59 AM GMT.
----->

xep624:

Speaking of GamersGate game selling website - this week they had 10th anniversary sales, but I guess they were having so little traffic that they had to do them again and again and again (I keep getting e-mails....). I used to be very happy with them 5 years ago - I was collecting points and blue coins and I was eager to get some games that were not available through Steam (usually small European games that were buggy and unpolished but they had their charm). I don't remember when was the last time I bought a game there... They keep sending me special vouchers to buy games (except those from pre-order) with exclusive 10-20 % discount...). Nowadays if you want to sell Steam games, there are so many websites (GreenManGaming, Humble Bundle, Desura, Origin, Impulse, etc.) that if you don't differentiate yourself from the crowd you are sooner or later lost. I love GOG - I buy there more games that I can play, but I always have fun and I always feel their support and I don't like DRM at all.
I hope that GamersGate will wake up soon and start offering DRM-free products in a better way.
<---------------------

i guess GG made up that low traffic story? they decided to fix the paysafecard and other issues with global something they use.... right when there annievrsary was there so for 2 or 3 days there was only paypal/credit card options available , and these had glicthes aswell as i read the tutors
so thats why the extended it ofcourse they claim otherwise

if so, its not true.... i joined on oct 2014....
GG = a mess, every day complaints usually drm loaded games that cause it... they seldom reply, some users havent got any response in 7 days or 2 weekns, some guys said they got a wrong key, seems to be country or region dependend?
anyways they asked the ea and other companies and they replied that if bought at GG then GG should fix that...
so far theres quite a lot of users that are f-ed pardon ma french

I get iritated every day, stress 24/7 on GG , they are slow, grumpy, they always put the blame on us, but there website is .....
i told them that if i had problems i would not be able to buy games on any other site, but i only had and sometimes have, problems on GG so its GG who doesnt deliver and messes up.

In the past GG hated drm and they made a lot of funny about steam.... but now they are steam huggers
2000 plus steam titles, its always steam on offer and some lousy crappy drm free games .

Since we have steam theres no need (my humble opinion) to get steam via other sources, if i need steam i buy at steam not anywhere else, and i told them that many times.
I buy my old games here on GOG....
So i heard about GG and they had casual games, i happen to like those aswell, so i joined.
But every day i am 'afraid' to log in cause god knows what tragedy might become us that day.

in short GG has way too many issues, they seem understaffed (paid staff that is)
I havent seen their faces but from the way they respond they sound like there overworked and oevrstressed, plus i know that behind the 'friendly' replya in words in a mail or ticket , that they are making faces and have red heads cause they are grumpy.

Finally there is no 'connection' you cant get a talk with them....
its quite unpersonal....
Oh sure they are fast taking our cash but the rest......

Maybe i compared GG with GOG:
on GOG its different, we can talk, discuss, have fun, have a form and good feedback from the users here
on GG its . stress....everyday

i am glad when that 10th aniversary will be over ... yuk..... it seems GG cant part with its drm free games at lower prices, sure they have codes: a lousy 10% or 15% off from any drm free casual game
some old casuals cost 10 or 20 euros, they can be found with a little bit of search for 5 tot 9 bucks instead of 19.99 for a hidden object

steam steamd and more steam ...... i get tired with all that steam on gamersgate yuk

they have on offer drm free as of writing this reply:

Special offers - Sorted by popularity. Only available, On Sale, DRM Free.7 matches

€0.37
75%
Critical Mass
€2.50
50%
Men of War
€9.95

Hotel Giant 2 Edition 2012
€1.90
50%
Metal Dead
€2.50
50%
Men of War Assault Squad DLC Pack
€2.50
75%
Party of Sin
€7.00
50%
Megabyte Punch

crap:D

steam shits and other drm loaded titles on sale on this anniversary:

up to 90 or 100 titles :D

So,, my tip to gamersgate = dump the drm free cause noone gets any good sales on it
and go all steam :D
I already have too many games bought on GG thats why i stay there , if i had 5 games i be gone
Post edited February 21, 2015 by gamesfreak64
IAmSinistar: Hmm, a bit tempting, since I enjoyed this in beta. Might still have to wait until the Galaxy framework is in place to make finding games easier.
Tallima: What this game really needs is a good lobby so people can find a game to play with someone.
IAmSinistar: Yes, that's the thing. And I like the updated avatar! :)
Thank you. I just hope GOG never changes the newbie avatar to a pair of glasses. It'll look goofy to have glasses wearing glasses. :-P
Will need to consider getting this.