It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

UPDATE: Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is now available for pre-load through GOG Galaxy. If you pre-ordered the game, you can Download the client, and begin installing the game right now.
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales will be playable upon release on October 23rd.

PRE-ORDER NOW

The Witcher World is Back!

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, a brand new adventure set in the world of The Witcher, is now available for pre-order on PC, exclusively via GOG.com.
Thronebreaker is a single player role-playing game that combines narrative-driven exploration with unique puzzles and card battle mechanics.
As queen Meve, build an army and engage in story battles as you unravel an all new 30-hour Witcher Tale that sends you exploring never-before-seen parts of The Witcher world — Lyria, Rivia, Aedirn, Mahakam and Angren.

Thronebreaker comes with awesome free bonus items, including the official Thronebreaker soundtrack, the digital artbook for GWENT, plus premium kegs, titles, and avatars for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.

Thronebreaker will be out for PC on October 23rd.
Booo!
Booo!
Post edited October 23, 2018 by Leszek38
* grabs the popcorn *
come on! Wanna play !
Still not working :/
When it will be available? :)
Now. Playing.
richlind33: Takes time out of his day to get salty about peeps getting salty. Uh huh.

Well, I hope you enjoy your new "dark RPG adventure" (card game).

Oh my God, I said it! Yea! lol
gamesfreak64: No ...? it's a card game (⊙﹏⊙) ? looking at the videos i thought it would be like Lords Of Xulima .... ٩◔‿◔۶

also read something about a client ⊙︿⊙ ?
It looks to me like an introduction to GWENT, but I'm waiting for the Grim Dawn expansion, so thanks but no thanks, GOG.
gamesfreak64: No ...? it's a card game (⊙﹏⊙) ? looking at the videos i thought it would be like Lords Of Xulima .... ٩◔‿◔۶

also read something about a client ⊙︿⊙ ?
richlind33: It looks to me like an introduction to GWENT, but I'm waiting for the Grim Dawn expansion, so thanks but no thanks, GOG.
GWENT = free

Google result ( one of the many)

Watch the official launch trailer for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game — a free to play strategy card game set in the world of The Witcher! Learn more about new features, mechanics and cards: www.playgwent.com/en/up… Play for free on GOG.com: www.playgwent.com/en/jo… pic.twitter.com/7UEZyj7…
3 hours ago · Twitter
I want a game like Xulima , thats what 90% of the screenshots of this led me to believe it is , a real RPG

screenshot taken from the page,

attached image:

6screens1card.jpg

cards only shown on last image, so it's very likely it will be mistaken for a real 100% rpg game ( thats without cards)

Anyway i hope a similar game comes up, same style 2d and options to disable iritating effects like lightning (done in configfile of the xulima game)

Btw icey scenery tend to look a like: the icey scene reminds me of Puzzle Quest 2 ^‿^

check: trb_puzQ2.jpg
Attachments:
Post edited October 23, 2018 by gamesfreak64
Refty: Are you planning to release box edition of the game?
Linko90: No, digital only.
Is that so?
Attachments:
do not put ads when I go on the homescreen.
I hate ads.
when I see ads I do not buy.
Post edited October 23, 2018 by LiefLayer
Linko90: No, digital only.
OdanUrr: Is that so?
You gave me hope. This game need retail version for promotion.

Many of my friends haven't had know about game, before I told them. Perhaps, they will buy the game when retail version appears.

I'm still waiting on retail version. I have all games in box. Even I bought The Witcher III in box on three platforms.
OdanUrr: Is that so?
Refty: You gave me hope. This game need retail version for promotion.

Many of my friends haven't had know about game, before I told them. Perhaps, they will buy the game when retail version appears.

I'm still waiting on retail version. I have all games in box. Even I bought The Witcher III in box on three platforms.
Unfortunately, I think that's a kit made exclusively for "influencers" and the like, not the rank and file. Plus, if Thronebreaker failed to meet sales expectations, they're not about to invest in a limited retail edition.