It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a renowned hacker caught during a risky break-in and stranded on a space station filled with mindless cyborgs. System Shock, a cult sci-fi RPG rebooted and re-imagined by Nightdive Studios, is now available in pre-order on GOG.COM!

If you pre-order this version of System Shock you will receive System Shock 2: Enhanced Edition for free upon its release!

Want to jump into the cyberpunk-themed adventure right away? Check out the game’s demo for free!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
low rated
Which will arrive on gog first? System Shock remake or Quake Enhanced Edition? Place your bets!

Remember, kids...

"Night Dive" is just a device to misuse the legal system and fill Stephen Kick's pockets.
low rated
fronzelneekburm: Which will arrive on gog first? System Shock remake or Quake Enhanced Edition? Place your bets!
Duke Nukem Forever!
low rated
Looks interesting. I'll grab it if I can.
low rated
fronzelneekburm: Which will arrive on gog first? System Shock remake or Quake Enhanced Edition? Place your bets!
How about Half Life 3?

=-=-=-=

J Lo: Looks interesting. I'll grab it if I can.
Just a note: this game has been pushed back twice....the first time for 6 months(from mid 2021 to the end of 2021) and the second most recent time for 12 months(until end of 2022).....and that's all after the "limbo" it was in around the kickstarter period.
Post edited December 18, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
apehater: release date moved from 31 august 2021 to 31 december 2021 to 31 december 2022

don't preorder
GamezRanker: *looks at date*

Oh for the love of.....I mean c'mon, how long does it take to remake this game? (iirc) there were 'teams' of like 1-2 people making fan ports/etc of this game long ago & they were seeing faster turn around times than this(well before they got shut down).

Yeah, I still kinda want this game at some point, but i'm glad I didn't pre-order back in early 2021.

(speaking of $, I wonder what ND is doing with all the pre-order cash they raked in?)
i think that $$ dive is a horrible cash machine and they shouldn't be anywhere near any old games
low rated
Hm....6 pages....too many to bother posting in.
low rated
Maxvorstadt: Duke Nukem Forever!
THE 2001 BUILD!!!!!!11!1!!!
low rated
apehater: i think that $$ dive is a horrible cash machine and they shouldn't be anywhere near any old games
Eh, (imo) sometimes they can do a decent enough job(like SS1 re-skin), cash machine or no. That said, their prices can be a bit high sometimes(as is the case here) and some of their decisions are crehp(like not giving the classic version of Shadow Man with purchases of the new version).

Addition: hmm, I just realized.....a number of said decisions/money grabbing attempts have been during their later years. I wonder if it's akin to how Gog has slowly become crehp over time (likely) due to greed/etc. :\

=-=-=-=-=

fronzelneekburm: THE 2001 BUILD!!!!!!11!1!!!
One of the best looking builds ever, imo. I mean, I liked the released version of DNF(despite it's various flaws), but the prior builds look much better in a number of ways. A shame they cut all that stuff(prolly in equal parts to save time/money and to appease this and that section of the wokerati).
Post edited December 18, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
System Shock: From SHODAN With Hate
low rated
GamezRanker: .....games in the digital age(especially non AAA ones or ones like this that are made from pre existing "resources") should be cheaper, yet some devs and pubs still want physical edition prices(or much more if you get their "collector's editions").
Yep.

Just the idea of a "collector's edition" distributed through an infinitely reproducible medium in a non-physical form is prettty close to the definition of oxymoronic.
Maxvorstadt: Duke Nukem Forever!
This post has aged exceedingly well!
Any news on the enhanced edition of System Sock 2?
Carradice: Any news on the enhanced edition of System Sock 2?
At this rate it'll be released in 2114 (the same year as the game setting)...
I'll stick with the original System Shock.
discountbuyer: I'll stick with the original System Shock.
It was awesome. Honestly one of the best game of the 90s.