It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Return to a world of charming horror and suspense in an adventure sequel to the already cult game. Little Nightmares II is now available in pre-order on GOG.COM with the title’s premiere set for 11th February 2021. Join Mono, a young boy trapped in a distorted world. Along with Six, the girl in the yellow raincoat, as his guide, Mono sets out to discover the dark secrets of The Signal Tower.

Want to jump into the world of Little Nightmares II right now? Here’s the game's demo, available especially for all GOG.COM users!
Thought for a sec we needed to buy the game first, so we could have access to the demo. Very misleading title. Glad that's not the case.
Cool. I absolutely adored the first one. Such an unique gritty atmosphere.
Nice :)
Awesome! Looking forward to this release. Thanks for the game demo, GOG!
di0nizus: Thought for a sec we needed to buy the game first, so we could have access to the demo.
Me too! LOL!
Post edited December 10, 2020 by matterbandit
Great! Hopefully it will be as good a video game as the first one was. I will wait a little while to see the verified owner reviews and make a more informed decision when buying. But I will definitely buy the Little Nightmares II - Deluxe Edition. So, to the wish list for the moment. That the year is not yet over and... GOG will probably have more surprises for us! :P
Post edited December 10, 2020 by UCrest
I'm fine it's coming but how is it these are the only games we can get from Bandai Namco?
Seen this demo streamed already and I must say it looks this follow up presents the same clunkiness I didn't appreciate in the first.

But I guess if you liked the first one, this will be a good title.
The first game was a blast, super creepy atmosphere.

Also, if I remember correctly, we had a nice deal on the first game's release where we could get both Little Nightmares and Inside as a bundle for 19.99 euros (money definitely well spent). Is there going to be some launch deal for the sequel as well?
Wow they were so busy with the CP2077 commercials that didn't even bother to make the news for this game and the free demo until later. I have the first game for free on "the other platmorm", it had some issues but I enjoyed more than Limbo in many aspects, and it wasn't buggy - just one crash but it wasn't a big deal. I'd like to get it here as well with the DLCs I would never buy on Steam - low hopes for Connect anymore - and I hope this sequel resolves what I think were issues in the first title, like the sequences one had to repeat over and over from scratch like

[spoiler]

the fight against the ghost with the mirror in which it wasn't clear what to do and the action sequence in which you had to perfect time jump grabbing a hook that I kept missing only to find out I also had to hold RT.

[/spoiler]

I know it's "my fault" but seeing how many other players were stuck at the same points I think it could have been delivered better. Having a console-like checkpoint system for saves this repetition and frustration are embedded and lower the value of the game for me. But I'm curious enough to get more of the atmosphere. I don't like that there is content only available for the pre-orders and any overselling technique in general.
Truly anticipating this one. Really love the first one. And very cool they provide the demo. I'll try it!
Hmm, a second release by Namco...
...it´s time for them to get more active. DarkSoulsRemastered (SinglePlayOnly) would deserve a place on here.
More Namco please.
RelicMaster: More Namco please.
+1

I'm especially interested in "Enslaved: Odyssey to the West" and the "Namco Museum" collections.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by seppelfred
RelicMaster: More Namco please.
seppelfred: +1

I'm especially interested in "Enslaved: Odyssey to the West" and the "Namco Museum" collections.
Agreed. Also "Snoopy vs. The Red Baron".