It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Return to a world of charming horror and suspense in an adventure sequel to the already cult game. Little Nightmares II is now available in pre-order on GOG.COM with the title’s premiere set for 11th February 2021. Join Mono, a young boy trapped in a distorted world. Along with Six, the girl in the yellow raincoat, as his guide, Mono sets out to discover the dark secrets of The Signal Tower.

Want to jump into the world of Little Nightmares II right now? Here’s the game's demo, available especially for all GOG.COM users!
nice.
Dogmaus: [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I know it's "my fault" but seeing how many other players were stuck at the same points I think it could have been delivered better. Having a console-like checkpoint system for saves this repetition and frustration are embedded and lower the value of the game for me. But I'm curious enough to get more of the atmosphere. I don't like that there is content only available for the pre-orders and any overselling technique in general.
In regards to your [spoiler], I had no problems whatsoever beating the enemy that you mentioned. But I have to be honest that I just realized on my second playthrough that the clue is all over the place.
Wanted to buy it day one, because I really liked the first one. But nearly $50 for the deluxe edition or $40 for the standard edition (because of the strong Euro) is a little too expensive for me.