It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A haze of neon carnage.

<span class="bold">Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number</span>, a conclusion to the psychotic saga, is now available to pre-order for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 10% discount.

Limbs strewn everywhere, pulsating to the rhythmic thumping of a haunting (hauntingly good) mixtape. <span class="bold">Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number</span> is a conclusion to the maddeningly good saga that's conquered so many of our hearts, then left them bleeding out in the corner of a musty motel room. A quiet end, we should count ourselves lucky. Should have, because Hotline Miami is back with a thick, bloody vengeance. If there is one thing to love about the series (other than than the incredible soundtrack and gritty neon-laced setting), it's the precise, fast-paced gameplay which just got better and a bit more varied. There are new unique mask abilities like dual wielding or chainsaws (maybe dual-wielding chainsaws, if we're lucky), and seven new playable characters to make up this twisted part-prequel, part-sequel story of Jacket's aftermath.

If there was ever a good reason to pick up the bigger package, the <span class="bold">Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Special Edition</span> comes with the Remix EP and 6 unique tracks. An absolute treat, if you're into the Hotline musical stylings. Nothing's lost if you don't want to make the commitment just yet. You can always get the standard edition, and get the upgrade pack when it becomes available later on.

Once it's complete, all versions of the game will also come with a DRM-free Custom Level Editor to create your own maps and share them with friends. While you're waiting, make sure to grab the Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Comics for free!

Ring ring. It's <span class="bold">Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number</span>. Will you pick up? The pre-order is available now on GOG.com, with a 10% discount.

Why is Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number not available for pre-order in Australia?
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number was refused classification by the Australian Classification Board - the classification and censorship body formed by the Australian Government - this means that we are legally unable to sell the game to our Australian customers. We hated to hear it as much as you do, but after thoughtful consideration we felt that by refusing to sell the game worldwide, we would effectively apply the Australian censorship to 190+ other countries in the world. That would be unfairly punishing not just to our customers, but also the developers who took a stand against censoring their game.
By preventing purchases from IP's located within the borders of Australia, we make sure that the smallest number of people are affected by the ban. It sucks, but we believe it's the least of all evils.
Post edited February 25, 2015 by Konrad
MrLongPants: Never heard of TOR before but this seems very helpful thank you.

Still just wondering does this mean that I would be able to continue downloading the game and receiving updates for the game thru my real browser without needing to use TOR?

If that's the case then somebody gifting me the game would do the same thing wouldn't it?
From what seems to be the case, the IP block should only prevent you from buying the game.
Grargar: From what seems to be the case, the IP block should only prevent you from buying the game.
Currently at any rate. They are working on a new account/library page. That is not related however, or at least it shouldn't be.
Gydion: Currently at any rate. They are working on a new account/library page. That is not related however, or at least it shouldn't be.
From comments made by the staff, it's more likely related to unifying Galaxy accounts across the client and CDPR/GOG forums, along with the introduction of an order history to combat the disappearing games' problem (especially since you no longer receive a mail for redeemed gifts).
Post edited February 28, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: From comments made by the staff,...
Yes, I saw them. Thanks though. I suppose depending on GOG's interpretation of German/Australian law gifting may actually always be allowed.
Post edited February 28, 2015 by Gydion
Magmarock: You can buy it yourself using tor browser. but keep two things in mind

1. change your login details either before or after you've used Tor

2. copy and paste the paypal invoice from Tor to your real browser DO NOT USE PAYPAL THROUGH TOR

Still just wondering does this mean that I would be able to continue downloading the game and receiving updates for the game thru my real browser without needing to use TOR?

If that's the case then somebody gifting me the game would do the same thing wouldn't it?
Yes, Tor is used to buy things, but it's strongly advised not to download anything through it. It is used to buy Steam games at fair prices to. So just go the the process as usual but when you get to the paypal screen where you log in and pay, DON'T instead copy the address in your address bar and process it from home. It does work because I've tested it.
Magmarock: When you get to the paypal page. Copy and past the address bar into your real browser.
Magmarock: ...go the the process as usual but when you get to the paypal screen where you log in and pay, DON'T, instead copy the address in your address bar and process it from home. It does work because I've tested it.
Thanks for these details! :)

Magmarock: Yes, Tor is used to buy things, but it's strongly advised not to download anything through it. It is used to buy Steam games at fair prices to. So just go the the process as usual but when you get to the paypal screen where you log in and pay, DON'T instead copy the address in your address bar and process it from home. It does work because I've tested it.
Thanks so much for the help I appreciate it :)
It's Cartoon topdown violence but it's banned. Seems like Marge Simpson is causing trouble,
Makes it trickier but not impossible to get.
LindsayYates: It's Cartoon topdown violence but it's banned. Seems like Marge Simpson is causing trouble,
Makes it trickier but not impossible to get.
Yeah pretty much
One question: It seems that the Humble version does come with a DRM-free version. Can you Aussies buy the game via Humble, or is it regionally restricted there as well?
fronzelneekburm: One question: It seems that the Humble version does come with a DRM-free version. Can you Aussies buy the game via Humble, or is it regionally restricted there as well?
Was confirmed to be restricted there too...

EDIT: Or maybe not, sorry.
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Cavalary
fronzelneekburm: One question: It seems that the Humble version does come with a DRM-free version. Can you Aussies buy the game via Humble, or is it regionally restricted there as well?
Cavalary: Was confirmed to be restricted there too...
I think he was talking about Commandos? Not sure
opticq: I think he was talking about Commandos? Not sure
Ah, true. I remembered the message, searched for it, didn't look at context. Sorry. Not quite awake here.
opticq: I think he was talking about Commandos? Not sure
Yes, I was talking about Commandos there. And the censorship on gog was the reason for me not buying Hotline: Miami 2 here but elsewhere.
Humble Bundle Version of Hotline Miami 2 comes with both a Steam key and a DRM Free version. Initially it wasn't locked a week ago but now it shows "Unavailable in your region" if you are in Australia. You have to do a Google search to find the page as it is invisible if you search for it on the site and will only show the original Hotline Miami.
Post edited March 11, 2015 by DaemonlordX