It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking for Adventure and whatever comes our way.

<span class="bold">Full Throttle Remastered</span>, the bombastic return of the heavy-metal point & click legend, is now available for pre-order exclusively on GOG.com, with a 20% pre-order discount! The game will be out on April 18th.

When the Polecats hit the road, they're indestructible. No one can stop them. But they try.
Now the gang has gotten into some serious trouble, and it's up to their stoic leader Ben to outrun explosions, rough up some tough guys, and lay waste to a bunch of mechanical bunnies.
Get your desktops dressed for the occasion, with four mighty fine wallpapers available as a pre-order bonus!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gsFYQSLv3Qs?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited March 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
---
Post edited February 14, 2018 by user deleted
high rated
Sniskerbobberton: Not my cup of tea as I never played the original and I'm not a big fan of point and clicks.

Here's a bump.
Meh... why are we still supporting DF...?
This is not a new release! ><
How about some new releases instead of over-hyping pre-orders??
Post edited March 14, 2017 by Bigs
I don't do pre-orders, but could turn out OK.
The original was fun.
Great game, great music.
---
Post edited February 14, 2018 by user deleted
Great! I just hope there is a key, like in the monkey island remasters, which switches to the original graphics. I want my first playthrough to be as close to the original game as possible.
Oh yes, total forgot about that remaster announcement...
...nice, nice!
But why isn´t there any bonus material listed? DF without bonus material sounds really strange...
Okay, wishlisted for now but I never EVER pre-order. Hoping the game turns out good, I've always wanted to give this one a go :)
low rated
The purple quota is met by the first two screenshots so here's my money.
I was hoping for something big.
Got disappointed
GOG.com: Looking for Adventure and whatever comes our way.
But does it have Miss Piggy singing?
RadonGOG: But why isn´t there any bonus material listed? DF without bonus material sounds really strange...
DLC
It's still 1 and a half hour until 5 pm UTC. I'm waiting.
Matewis: Great! I just hope there is a key, like in the monkey island remasters, which switches to the original graphics. I want my first playthrough to be as close to the original game as possible.
According to Polygon and endgadget, you will be able to switch between the new and classic version on the fly.