It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking for Adventure and whatever comes our way.

<span class="bold">Full Throttle Remastered</span>, the bombastic return of the heavy-metal point & click legend, is now available for pre-order exclusively on GOG.com, with a 20% pre-order discount! The game will be out on April 18th.

When the Polecats hit the road, they're indestructible. No one can stop them. But they try.
Now the gang has gotten into some serious trouble, and it's up to their stoic leader Ben to outrun explosions, rough up some tough guys, and lay waste to a bunch of mechanical bunnies.
Get your desktops dressed for the occasion, with four mighty fine wallpapers available as a pre-order bonus!

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gsFYQSLv3Qs?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited March 20, 2017 by maladr0Id
Pretty cool!

Always nice to see massive classics released here. And man does that remaster look gorgeous.
What about the game soundtrack? Will The Gone Jackals agree to release it here?

Personally, I'm interested in the sequel, which failed in the past. I hope Double Fine can pull it off.
Post edited March 14, 2017 by shmerl
A major point & click game, but I'm tired of all these remastered edition ! Devs, where the fuck is your creativity ? The original game can run smoothly on Scummvm or Dosbox, though, so it should be released and devs may work on the cancelled sequel from 2004-2005.
MaxFulvus: A major point & click game, but I'm tired of all these remastered edition ! Devs, where the fuck is your creativity ? The original game can run smoothly on Scummvm or Dosbox, though, so it should be released and devs may work on the cancelled sequel from 2004-2005.
"In a 2017 interview discussing the work on the remaster, Schafer said that he feels that the story of Full Throttle was essentially complete with the game, and does not envision creating a sequel himself." Source
low rated
shmerl: What about the game soundtrack? Will The Gone Jackals agree to release it here?
That's an interesting question actually. I have no idea. But this thread may interest you greatly.

https://forums.doublefine.com/topic/16393-music/#comment-396433

Short version, Lucasfilm being Lucasfilm, they treated Keith Karloff like their property and got all the paperwork signed that it effectively was like that back in 1995. But Keith seems to be interested in a re-release and is actually quite a fan of Tim Schafer. So, a parallel release of the game and the re-release of the soundtrack on e.g. bandcamp etc. seems to be a possibility. A game-with-soundtrack bundle on GOG, not so much (you could pre-order that as well I guess). Getting the soundtrack as a bonus to the regular game release, however, it doesn't seem like that's an option. Karloff finally needs to get that share of his. :)

MaxFulvus: A major point & click game, but I'm tired of all these remastered edition ! Devs, where the fuck is your creativity ? The original game can run smoothly on Scummvm or Dosbox, though, so it should be released and devs may work on the cancelled sequel from 2004-2005.
Well, Ron Gilbert left Double Fine taking a sizeable chunk of that adventure game creativity with him. BUT!! He's doing something new with it, and it's out 18 days before Full Throttle Remastered hits. :) :) :)
Post edited March 14, 2017 by Vainamoinen
Prah: "In a 2017 interview discussing the work on the remaster, Schafer said that he feels that the story of Full Throttle was essentially complete with the game, and does not envision creating a sequel himself." Source
Thanks for the source, but I still consider a sequel would be great.
Vainamoinen: So, a parallel release of the game and the re-release of the soundtrack on e.g. bandcamp etc. seems to be a possibility. A game-with-soundtrack bundle on GOG, not so much (you could pre-order that as well I guess). Getting the soundtrack as a bonus to the regular game release, however, it doesn't seem like that's an option. Karloff finally needs to get that share of his. :)
I don't mind Bandcamp release either, since it's DRM-free and in FLAC.
low rated
shmerl: I don't mind Bandcamp release either, since it's DRM-free and in FLAC.
Well, Karloff said "itunes". That's where all the hip musicians are today. :D

Fingers crossed for bandcamp release!
When I'm on the road, I'm indestructable. No one can stop me. But they try...
I didn't even notice the Double-Fine sale before now :D Damn, makes me wish I didn't buy anything just now at the spring sale.
Impaler26: I stopped buying games from Double Fine since their Spacebase DF-9 rip off so i'll pass on this one too.
Thing is, those games are remaster of already finished (good) games, so why not? :D

I may let myself be tempted even with the regional pricing but I'll wait soon before the release to preorder.
shmerl: I don't mind Bandcamp release either, since it's DRM-free and in FLAC.
Vainamoinen: Well, Karloff said "itunes". That's where all the hip musicians are today. :D

Fingers crossed for bandcamp release!
itunes is no go. I don't bother with any of that DRMed stuff. Bandcamp on the other hand is a good store. Hip musicians are there ;)
low rated
shmerl: Bandcamp on the other hand is a good store. Hip musicians are there ;)
I knoooow.
https://bandcamp.com/vainamoinen

Breja: I didn't even notice the Double-Fine sale before now :D Damn, makes me wish I didn't buy anything just now at the spring sale.
It's kind of a hidden sale that isn't advertised separately... which is kind of odd if every half fart of a game developer in GOG's general direction is getting a "coming soon" announcement. Wait, I need to ease up on the profanity. Let me rephrase that.

Errrrm. Grim Fandango Remastered for less than three bucks?! Like, seriously? What are y'all waiting for?
Post edited March 14, 2017 by Vainamoinen
shmerl: Bandcamp on the other hand is a good store. Hip musicians are there ;)
Vainamoinen: I knoooow.
https://bandcamp.com/vainamoinen
Yep. I bought Owlboy OST there recently too. It's great. Check out this: https://danielamosboots.bandcamp.com/album/neverhood-songs-deluxe
armitom: "Whenever i smell asphalt, i think of Maureen."

Definitely getting it. ;)
MarkoH01: Exactly the line I am thinking of whenever I am thinking about this game.
yep!!!! and any time I've met a Maureen in life I'm kind of like "ummm!" can't help it

by far one of my favorite games

not too keen on the remastering and all of that, but, as long as I can play the original un-messed with, I'll be happy

anyone remember they were going to make a Full Throttle movie at one point?
Post edited March 14, 2017 by drealmer7