It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
timppu: For me the motivation was the same why I pre-ordered The Witcher 3: showing my support to GOG and CDPR. I guess I like the service they are offering that much.
That's one of the reasons I'll buy here before release, yeah, but not this far out. Though if I didn't have a budget agreement with the wife to stick to then maybe I wouldn't care about such things.
I guessed GOG selling a Windows 10 only game would casue a lot of moaning and groaning. I was right.
I use Windows 7, but probably this fall I will buy a Windows 10 Computer, get a switch device that allows you to use a mouse/keyboard and monirtor with more then one computer,and continue on. Sorry, but Windows 7 will be de facto a obsolete system for general use as of January.
Dear GOG,

Have you released any information to date about the expected system requirements for Cyberpunk 2077? At least minimum expected requirements. Without this specific info i can't justify preordering a year ahead of release. Will my 1060 6GB cut it? I simply do not know yet.

Honestly why is anyone trying to reach for a customers wallet before that has been determined? Hundreds of dollars of upgrades could be needed for some people to enjoy the game, or even outright new computers which cost yet more money for others.

In short, GOG if you want to put any game up for sale, include expected minimum systems requirements in the games main page so your customers can make an informed decision PLEASE! Finding that section blank was a serious disappointment. If you don't have that determined at all, dare i say it is too early to sell the game in question?

For now, i'll be withholing any preorder of this title until i know if i can actually play what i purchase.

Hopefully playing CP:2077 next year,
(Signed) just some random internet guy.
Cynthic: Dear GOG, ...
Have you ever heard of email? It's a lot more direct.

Not that you'll get any answers to your questions before they'll release that information publicly. (DUH!)
Soulsphere: If I purchase Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.com, will I get a steam key with it?
No but you will get the game DRM free on GOG, which is way better.
Wtf is up with that 30% discount on merch?!?!?

Id be down, but it has to be used by 6/17/19???

On top of which, the link takes me to the EU store & (unless I am abysmally blind) there is no option for shipping to the USA.

... So basically, there really isn't any benifit to per-ordering this early for this if you are not in Europe.

WTF GOG, these pre-order perks suck. Or maybe you have just too spoiled us in the past with free add on games and paper craft printables and shit.

Anyway: I'll pre-order from you ... But I will be paying off some bills first and waiting till it is closer to launch day.
Sogi-Ya: ... So basically, there really isn't any benifit to per-ordering this early for this if you are not in Europe.

WTF GOG, these pre-order perks suck. Or maybe you have just too spoiled us in the past with free add on games and paper craft printables and shit.
There are other stuff in CE & GOG offer. Just ignore that 30% discount since it can only be applied on shitty stuff.
Sogi-Ya: ... So basically, there really isn't any benifit to per-ordering this early for this if you are not in Europe.

BeatriceElysia: There are other stuff in CE & GOG offer. Just ignore that 30% discount since it can only be applied on shitty stuff.
Yeah, that was already my take: zero reason to buy it this early, since all the other stuff will still be there in 6 months, and that 30% is only there as a special treat for EU buyers
Sogi-Ya: Wtf is up with that 30% discount on merch?!?!?
You will be able to use the code after the store launches in US.
https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/status/1138875722561413120

You will be able to use the code after the store launches in US.
JackknifeJohnson: https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/status/1138875722561413120
US gog users could wait till that. Imagine code not working anymore in multiple way or offer being shitty anyways.
Pheace: Unfortunately CDP is among some of the developers who've been scrutinized recently over excessive crunch time for their developers (A whole year if I'm not mistaken), though they've promised to do better for Cyberpunk development:
https://www.pcgamer.com/cd-projekt-promises-more-humane-cyberpunk-2077-crunch-than-devs-endured-for-the-witcher-3/
Well, it is either that, or working in the Polish coal mines. Which one would you choose? A tip: You don't get to play any free games in the coal mines.
Does it have a regional pricing for India, GOG?
Any Blues here?
This is strange, why does the price show as 5$ lower today than when it got added as pre order. This is just one of the many games that appear cheaper for example Bloodlines 2 Blood Moon Edition is almost 30$ cheaper now than before.

Error or price changes on GOG ?
Post edited June 14, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
ChrisGamer300: This is strange, why does the price show as 5$ lower today than when it got added as pre order. This is just one of the many games that appear cheaper for example Bloodlines 2 Blood Moon Edition is almost 30$ cheaper now than before.

Are you really on Malta?
ChrisGamer300: This is strange, why does the price show as 5$ lower today than when it got added as pre order. This is just one of the many games that appear cheaper for example Bloodlines 2 Blood Moon Edition is almost 30$ cheaper now than before.

Good for you. I still have same price as on release day. Regionally higher than US base:/