It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
ordered.

discount_code: hyOvnASkTLyvIgFsv59Z
Win 10 Pro
Ryzen 7 1800x
GTX 1080
GSkill 32gb

I hope I can at least run it on high...
yoyo68540: ordered.

thank you in the name of gog_dragon - which is actually user name for person who might be bot or just dishonest.
Cool. I'm still hoping a GOG exclusive demo can be worked out.
Well. What are the specs? Can't pre-order if I don't know if I can run it!!
This time I'm going to wait for the GOTY version. I'm not sure I can even run it and maybe by then I'll buy a new laptop.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by blotunga
My PC was barely fast enough to run Witcher 3 at 20-30fps depending on how I tweaked things, but I got it enjoyable enough to finish the game. My fantasy since then has been to play it triple-head on max resolution 7680x1600 with everything cranked up. But... not until the next system upgrade. ;)

Planning on a new OP build within the next 6-8 months or so this time though, so by the time CP2077 comes out I should be able to play it over the top this time around instead of struggling like with W3. :) Waiting for the rest of AMD's processor announcements to come out this year and things to stabilize, and probably aiming for a fall or winter sale for grabbing deals on parts.

New PC build is for both professional use, gaming, video production and other hungry apps. Threadripper 3rd gen 16 core, 128GB, RTX 2080. Not getting caught with my pants down this time. :)
Where is the collector's edition for PC?
Nicole28: I'm still hoping a third-person option will crop up somewhere.
Me too.
yoyo68540: ordered.

Discount code usable where/how? I don't see any place to enter a discount code on GOG.
So it's $59.99 in the States and €59.99 in most of Europe?
BOUGHT!!!! FINALLY IT'S HERE!!!!

This game is the pinnacle of all things right in the video game industry.
Pre ording as CDProject is one of the few companies that i trust to give money early. Also shows my support for DRM free. Game looks great and one i will play a lot.
Where is the gameplay :/
In all my years of gaming so far, I've only ever put down a pre-order for two whole games. One of which was The Witcher 2.

Well, make that three whole games now... :-]

When it comes to a company like CDPR, who have a solid track record of delivering great games I always end up enjoying, it's easy for me to make that rare exception.

Looking forward to playing Cyberpunk 2077! But in the meantime I still have a backlog I need to get through, so back to the trenches for me.