It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
awesome. Wonder what the specs are (release date JUSt said)
Post edited June 09, 2019 by wizisi2k
:)
So the release date was not 2077 after all? Awesome! I look foward to 2020 :)
Totally hyped after that haha. If only I had £50 to pre-order this thing.
Solid release date. Plenty of time to work on my backlog.
Keanu fucking Reeves man...

And I may have to upgrade my rig sadly :(
Gonna pre-order it next week. :)
I don't want to hear any 'don't pre-order' bullshit. :P

Good thing I'm in the middle of getting a new PC. :D
Post edited June 09, 2019 by NuffCatnip
Elmofongo: Keanu fucking Reeves man...

And I may have to upgrade my rig sadly :(
I know right, kind of glad I did upgrade mine now haha.
gonna be epic

my rig won't run it

gotta wait for Stadia :D
You're the third person I saw that mentioned Keanu Reeves, what's up with that? A cameo?
I live in the US.

Is there really any point to getting a 30% discount off on the CD Red Project merchandise store if they don't ship to US?

If the discount stay good for a long enough time I might consider doing it.

Edit: Seems like the discount will be good until June 30th, 2019 apparently before US ship comes out.
Post edited June 09, 2019 by Tavior
NuffCatnip: You're the third person I saw that mentioned Keanu Reeves, what's up with that? A cameo?
He is in the game as a character. Complete with his likeness.
Post edited June 09, 2019 by Elmofongo
Collector's Edition's not up for pre-order in the US?
Looks absolutely awesome. Looks like made by people who exactly knows what cyberpunk atmosphere is.
I hope there will be PS4 edition, because I do not expect to live long enough to save for PC being able to run it ;)