It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to GOG.COM on September 17th, 2020 and is now available for pre-orders.

The game will come with a soundtrack, a digital booklet with art from the game, Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook, and wallpapers for desktop and mobile. GOG.COM users will also receive a set of exclusive goodies when the game is released: a digital booklet about the game (more details soon), an additional set of wallpapers and avatars, and print quality Cyberpunk 2077 posters.

Pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 before June 17th to receive a special 30% off discount for the official CD PROJEKT RED merch store*.

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

When buying Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group.

*One-time discount is valid only for Cyberpunk 2077 pre-orders made on GOG.COM before June 17th, 2019, 10 PM UTC, and applies to items available in the official CD PROJEKT RED merchandise store, excluding figurines and products already on discount. Regional restrictions apply. See our Support page for more details.
Updated requirements for specific resolutions/graphic settings:
https://support.gog.com/hc/article_attachments/360013754278/16_9_EN.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077 | Behind The Scenes w/ CD PROJEKT RED - Featuring NEW RTX GAMEPLAY
Post edited November 20, 2020 by Swedrami
I have a question regarding launch day:

It says, that Cyberpunk will launch at 10th of December, but what time exactly? Is it going to be a midnight from 9th to 10th od December? How did it work for Witcher 3 launch day? I'm asking to plan my day off at work accordingly :)
targaryenb: I have a question regarding launch day:

It says, that Cyberpunk will launch at 10th of December, but what time exactly? Is it going to be a midnight from 9th to 10th od December? How did it work for Witcher 3 launch day? I'm asking to plan my day off at work accordingly :)
Not entirely sure in The Witcher 3's case, since you already had the opportunity to pre-download the bulk of the installation files during the week leading up to the actual release day and there was only a single small patch.exe of some sort to download on launch, but I think they went with 00:00 (more or less) or 02:00 CET, something along those lines?

So in Cyberpunk 2077's case, 00:00/02:00 am CET, December the 10th?

Fingers crossed the Day Zero/One/Whatever patch is already included in the pre-download, so that it's just a single small file to download on release again.
Will this run on windows 7 sp1, just asking before I buy.
Oh and does the game contain dx12 installer?

Does GOG provide necessary softwares to run these games? since I do not trust Microsoft.

I was trying to buy Cyberpunk on PS5 but EBay scalpers are holding these systems hostage.

Thank you.
Post edited November 22, 2020 by novumZ
novumZ: Will this run on windows 7 sp1, just asking before I buy.

Does GOG provide necessary softwares to run these games? since I do not trust Microsoft.

I was trying to buy Cyberpunk on PS5 but EBay scalpers are holding these systems hostage.
Swedrami: Updated requirements for specific resolutions/graphic settings:
The necessary dependencies (DirectX, Visual Studio C++ and whatnot) should already be present in most cases. If not I'm sure they're included with the installation files.
In regards to DirectX10 and DirectX12 compatibility, I'd guess 10 is supported, since Win7 (not specifying which service pack though) is mentioned in the above requirements.
DirectX12 is definitely supported or this whole raytracing business wouldn't work in the first place.
Post edited November 22, 2020 by Swedrami

Swedrami:
Swedrami: Updated requirements for specific resolutions/graphic settings:
Swedrami: The necessary dependencies (DirectX, Visual Studio C++ and whatnot) should already be present in most cases. If not I'm sure they're included with the installation files.
In regards to DirectX10 and DirectX12 compatibility, I'd guess 10 is supported, since Win7 (not specifying which service pack though) is mentioned in the above requirements.
DirectX12 is definitely supported or this whole raytracing business wouldn't work in the first place.
Then I'm buying, thanks :)
By the way; if I was 100% sure it'll run I wouldn't mind spending a lot more on this game, since I do still trust CDPR.
Post edited November 22, 2020 by novumZ
This game runs only on Dx12, and since Dx12 have been ported to Windows 7 (and CDPR ave tested it) it will work on 7 as well (but not 8.x) :D

https://www.anandtech.com/show/14078/microsoft-brings-dx12-to-windows-7
Post edited November 22, 2020 by sanscript
sanscript: This game runs only on Dx12, and since Dx12 have been ported to Windows 7 (and CDPR ave tested it) it will work on 7 as well (but not 8.x) :D

Why are they skipping 8
Might actually catch up with Diablo after all, or even overtake it.
Wish the concrete numbers could somehow be gleaned from behind the scenes.
Attachments:
I saw this on Reddit earlier, I thought it might be re-assuring to some people to see actual physical copies.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/k04fnz/cyberpunk_2077_a_lot_of_a_cyberpunk_2077/
sanscript: This game runs only on Dx12, and since Dx12 have been ported to Windows 7 (and CDPR ave tested it) it will work on 7 as well (but not 8.x) :D

Is this confirmed? I ask because I'm probably going to buy Horizon Zero Dawn knowing I can't play it. But if Cyberpunk includes a Win 7 DX12 installer that'll be a 100% Horizon purchase for me.

Right now it looks like the ONLY Win 7 DX12 is for some World of Warcraft thing? But if Cyberpunk is CONFIRMED Win 7 AND DX12 ONLY that seems like it may be a good way to get DX12 installers for Win 7...

... am I interpreting this correctly?

Ixamyakxim: Is this confirmed? I ask because I'm probably going to buy Horizon Zero Dawn knowing I can't play it. But if Cyberpunk includes a Win 7 DX12 installer that'll be a 100% Horizon purchase for me.

Right now it looks like the ONLY Win 7 DX12 is for some World of Warcraft thing? But if Cyberpunk is CONFIRMED Win 7 AND DX12 ONLY that seems like it may be a good way to get DX12 installers for Win 7...

I'm in the same boat buddy. I'll buy cp2077 hoping it'll run on 7. Win10 is out of the question, blatant disregard for ones privacy by microsoft and other survailance capitalists I do not take it lightly.
novumZ:
Ixamyakxim: Is this confirmed?
Yes. Take a look at the system requirements from CDPR. Also see this:
https://www.gamepressure.com/newsroom/cyberpunk-2077-will-run-on-windows-7-even-on-dx-12/z21f6e

As long as your GPU supports basic / at least limited DX12.

Have no idea about Horizon Zero dawn. You just have either have to wait for the devs to says something or someone confirms it works.
Post edited November 25, 2020 by sanscript
Ixamyakxim: Is this confirmed? I ask because I'm probably going to buy Horizon Zero Dawn knowing I can't play it. But if Cyberpunk includes a Win 7 DX12 installer that'll be a 100% Horizon purchase for me.

novumZ: I'm in the same boat buddy. I'll buy cp2077 hoping it'll run on 7. Win10 is out of the question, blatant disregard for ones privacy by microsoft and other survailance capitalists I do not take it lightly.
Yup - not saying I 100% won't ever do it, but I'm not about to jump on that boat any time soon so here's hoping Cyberpunk ends up being a vector to get DX 12 on Win 7, and that "Win 10 only" games that require DX12 are really only DX12 games that will run once I get it on Win 7.
Knowing I don't have a pc to run this, I think its either Xbox One X or finally time to go the Stadia route