It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A mask-have fighting experience.

UPDATE: A Deluxe Edition Upgrade option is now available for anyone who decides to go for that sweet 52-page artbook and soundtrack.
Additionally, crossplay between GOG and Steam has been confirmed, so get ready to trade punches with your friends, no matter where they've purchased the game from.

Exclusive GOG offer: Pre-order Absolver and get a FREE copy of Furi added to your account.
If you already own Furi, contact our support team to get a copy which you can gift to a friend.

Absolver, a tactical fighting game where every duel has its own story, is now available for pre-order, DRM-Free on GOG.com with a 10% discount, plus the Labyrinth Prospect Mask and Uring Priest set as pre-order bonuses.

With your previous life now little more than a distant echo, you awaken driven by a singular purpose: to become the ultimate warrior in this massive, enchanting arena where the Adal Empire once stood. Customize your style and engineer your own flow, building a Combat Deck from a wide range of weapons and attacks. Every masked warrior you encounter can become friend or foe, contributing to your unique legacy as you rise from a mere Prospect to an elite Absolver.

Punch higher with the Deluxe Edition, which includes a 52-page artbook and the game's soundtrack.

The 10% discount will last until the game's release.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited September 22, 2017 by maladr0Id
CharlesGrey: How does that require a pre-order, though? It's not like they have some closed beta or such going -- You're only going to be able to play the game once it's officially released. In other words, once it's available to everyone, and people will be able to write reviews, upload ( unbiased ) gameplay videos etc.
Starmaker: They want many people playing on launch day. If everyone decides to wait for the secondhand opinion of some e-famous fart, multiplayer will be stillborn.
There's a big difference between a delay in growth of the player base and dead on arrival.
The offer is really great and i am really inclined to getting it, but since this is mostly an online pvp game i wait until release. I want to avoid the same disaster as with Armello... Maybe better off with Steam. Sadly i am going to wait.
YOU stretch very well.

(on the trailer)