It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A mask-have fighting experience.

UPDATE: A Deluxe Edition Upgrade option is now available for anyone who decides to go for that sweet 52-page artbook and soundtrack.
Additionally, crossplay between GOG and Steam has been confirmed, so get ready to trade punches with your friends, no matter where they've purchased the game from.

Exclusive GOG offer: Pre-order Absolver and get a FREE copy of Furi added to your account.
If you already own Furi, contact our support team to get a copy which you can gift to a friend.

Absolver, a tactical fighting game where every duel has its own story, is now available for pre-order, DRM-Free on GOG.com with a 10% discount, plus the Labyrinth Prospect Mask and Uring Priest set as pre-order bonuses.

With your previous life now little more than a distant echo, you awaken driven by a singular purpose: to become the ultimate warrior in this massive, enchanting arena where the Adal Empire once stood. Customize your style and engineer your own flow, building a Combat Deck from a wide range of weapons and attacks. Every masked warrior you encounter can become friend or foe, contributing to your unique legacy as you rise from a mere Prospect to an elite Absolver.

Punch higher with the Deluxe Edition, which includes a 52-page artbook and the game's soundtrack.

The 10% discount will last until the game's release.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited September 22, 2017 by maladr0Id
GOG.com: A mask-have fighting experience.
Groan...
Online Melee Action (From the trailer)

What exactly does that mean for the game?
Hmmm, that sounds really interesting actually and I love the graphical style.

I'd be very interested in seeing how the combat turns out as on paper it sounds great.
Can't wait! btw Devolver and devs are streaming Absolver now on https://www.twitch.tv/devolverdigital
How arrogant can a developer be to push pre-order exclusive content for a game with no legacy?

"Sloclap is an independent studio located in Paris and founded in 2015 by veteran designers, programmers, and artists that met while working together at Ubisoft on Watch_Dogs and the Ghost Recon series."

...oh.
Post edited July 18, 2017 by ReynardFox
Meh.
Online, huh?

Hmm...

PS: The stream just mentioned you can play solo offline. Is there a story then?
Post edited July 18, 2017 by OdanUrr
Ichwillnichtmehr: Online Melee Action (From the trailer)

That's exactly what I took from that as well, probably fit into the gwent excuse - offline single player will be coming at some unspecified point in the future hence it's still drm free.
Pass.
GOG.com: A mask-have fighting experience.
JMich: Groan...
I've got a question. Why is it labeled "Absolver (Game)" in the library? Is there something GOG's not telling us?
Ichwillnichtmehr: Online Melee Action (From the trailer)

nightcraw1er.488: That's exactly what I took from that as well, probably fit into the gwent excuse - offline single player will be coming at some unspecified point in the future hence it's still drm free.
Pass.
If it has a real single player campaign with story, and not just a tacked on "you can play offline vs. bots"-thing then I'll consider buying.
cyboff: Can't wait! btw Devolver and devs are streaming Absolver now on https://www.twitch.tv/devolverdigital
thanks for the link, game looks awesome!
JMich: Groan...
Starmaker: I've got a question. Why is it labeled "Absolver (Game)" in the library? Is there something GOG's not telling us?
Absolutely no idea. Could be because (so far) it's a pre-order?
I'll likely get it once it comes out. Glad it's confirmed this is coming to GOG.
yawn

Devolver Digital

edit : also why do we need that half page size banner on the front page ?
Post edited July 18, 2017 by Painted_Doll