It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KingofGnG: "Sales", please stop using that word when referring to Steam: on Steam you "lease" your games, if Valve decides to block/terminate your on-line account your years-worth "sales" will amount to absolutely NOTHING. Except for regret. Just a reminder.
I'll never stop using the words steam and sales together! never! I believe you can buy games on steam, and buy land in communist countries! Juice doesn't make you fat, and girls like nice guys. Leave me to my delusional world, it makes me happy.
Well, I haven't found any other threads mentioning the Steam Winter Sale, so I'll ask here :P

The only game I'm considering buying in the sale is Rocket League, as everyone has been hyping it up, reviews are good, and I like split-screen :P Has anyone here played it? Is it worth it at this price?