It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Postal 2 is totally worth it at only $1. I paid $10 and totally got my money's worth, but I loved the setting, atmosphere, secrets, etc. of the game.
Meanwhile... we are still waiting Paradise Lost on GOG !
Still do not want. I've just never seen the appeal in the series.
Indeed great deal, bought both Postal 1 & 2.
Tauto: Nice if you placed a links as I don't want to search thru 1600 games.
Because it's so hard to enter "Postal" in the search field???
Smannesman: Is the Redux version included?
I dont think so. But dont even bother getting the redux version. They removed some of the most disturbing and offensive content such as the school level and also tweaked the ending to be more SJW friendly and politcally correct. I guess they were afraid of receiving criticism from the mainstream media.
Post edited June 10, 2017 by ToasterBox
Yeah, don't play Redux, it's evidently been changed for the sake of a meaningless flame bait term idiots like to use to make themselves sound smart. :P
Post edited June 10, 2017 by tinyE
this game is allright,

i remember bought postal on steam long time ago for (equivalent of) 25 cents $ on sale, it comes with trading cards later on.

Sold all the trading cards, calculate the whole thing, sold it all for 45 cents. (equivalent)
So pure profit of 20 cents in the end for me.

If you are an aspiring game developer you might be interested to know they actually open source this old game.
Smannesman: Is the Redux version included?
ToasterBox: I dont think so. But dont even bother getting the redux version. They removed some of the most disturbing and offensive content such as the school level and also tweaked the ending to be more SJW friendly and politcally correct. I guess they were afraid of receiving criticism from the mainstream media.
Afaik it is the redux version. I wasn't able to play the school level, it was just a short cut-scene.
Or did they also remove this cut-scene from the redux version?
ToasterBox: I dont think so. But dont even bother getting the redux version. They removed some of the most disturbing and offensive content such as the school level and also tweaked the ending to be more SJW friendly and politcally correct. I guess they were afraid of receiving criticism from the mainstream media.
Klumpen0815: Afaik it is the redux version. I wasn't able to play the school level, it was just a short cut-scene.
They removed it and as you can see they replaced it with some kind of weird funeral in which you cant kill people. Also the new voice actor who talks about the atrocities he did in the end of the Redux verison is horrible compared to the old voice. His voice is of a tired oldman who reads a script without any excitement. Also in the original verision the credits image had a dead baby. But then they also removed it probably to not "offend" The SJWs.

Its such a shame they didnt bother to make it as loyal to the original game as possible and were afraid of the mainstream media criticizing them...

I kinda feel that society and our governemnts are making a big effort in censoring and telling what is good or bad for us more than ever before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK0gqj6jJTs
Klumpen0815: Afaik it is the redux version. I wasn't able to play the school level, it was just a short cut-scene.
If you are going to take the advice of someone who uses the term "SJW" there is no point to this discussion because you are probably too stupid to turn on your computer in the first place. :P
Post edited June 10, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: Yeah, don't play Redux, it's evidently been changed for the sake of a meaningless flame bait term idiots like to use to make themselves sound smart. :P
Well I´m gonna turn a blind eye and pretend i didnt read this for the sake of keeping this as a civilized topic, but its quite clear you got offended by it. You can call them whatever you want. However the truth is in the last years the game/movie industries have both becoming more afraid of "offending" people and as a consequence they both have been making more censored games and movies with less violence, less unpolitically correct speech and less disturbing portraits of the real world.
low rated
Tauto: Nice if you placed a links as I don't want to search thru 1600 games.
PaterAlf: Because it's so hard to enter "Postal" in the search field???
Oh,that works again does it??????????????????Not too observant are you as a link is already up.
Post edited June 10, 2017 by Tauto
PaterAlf: Because it's so hard to enter "Postal" in the search field???
Tauto: Oh,that works again does it??????????????????
Don't know about you, but for me it works.
Tauto: Oh,that works again does it??????????????????
PaterAlf: Don't know about you, but for me it works.
Luckkkkkkkkkky you.