It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey Guys, In case you've missed it, for this summer deal, they're pricing the 1st Postal game at 0.19 cts.

At this price it's a no-brainer. I bought it myself.

Best regards :).
N0x0ss: Hey Guys, In case you've missed it, for this summer deal, they're pricing the 1st Postal game at 0.19 cts.

You mean your brain is only worth 19cents?
N0x0ss: Hey Guys, In case you've missed it, for this summer deal, they're pricing the 1st Postal game at 0.19 cts.

nightcraw1er.488: You mean your brain is only worth 19cents?
https://media.tenor.com/images/b20b9a2b7659f605db9b49982cab6f65/tenor.gif
Post edited June 10, 2017 by zeogold

That's about what it's worth.
I know far better free-ware games though.

Too bad it isn't anything like Postal 2 which was actually good.
Post edited June 10, 2017 by Klumpen0815
low rated

Nice if you placed a links as I don't want to search thru 1600 games.
nightcraw1er.488: You mean your brain is only worth 19cents?
zeogold: https://media.tenor.com/images/b20b9a2b7659f605db9b49982cab6f65/tenor.gif
Here's a dime... and I want change.
No reason to be impolite. It's good opportunity to check the famous game, indeed. I've already bought Postal only because of its price. GOG offers no price sorting and it's easy to miss such offers, so thanks, N0x0ss.
Post edited June 10, 2017 by ciemnogrodzianin
low rated
ciemnogrodzianin: No reason to be impolite.
Zeogold wasn't being impolite,that's his normal reaction.
Considering how well RWS supports their stuff on GOG, they don't even deserve pennies...
There were several games for under $/€/£1. Postal 2 as well https://www.gog.com/game/postal_2. Even the very low prices did not tempt me into buying them but I did buy Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption mainly because of its low price.
The original looks and controls like ass. The Redux makes it worth a romp through.
CARRiON-XCII: The original looks and controls like ass. The Redux makes it worth a romp through.
True. I love love love the original but if you are new to the game I'd definitely go with redux over the original. It's not like it totally changes the game. I prefer vanilla and often frown on remakes but not here. It smooths things out, makes the controls easier, and gets rid of A LOT of bugs. It's also a little tougher but one of the complaints of the original was that it was stupidly simple. You can't just duck missiles anymore and cops will actually try to avoid getting shot.
Is the Redux version included?

I overpaid for mine by $1
(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
tinyE: It's also a little tougher but one of the complaints of the original was that it was stupidly simple. You can't just duck missiles anymore and cops will actually try to avoid getting shot.
That's strange. I thought it was significantly easier than the original (and I played the redux on hard, whereas I played the original on normal).
Post edited June 10, 2017 by Grargar